30th May 2013, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I get science after CGPA of 7.2?

Can i got science in cgpa 7.2 in 2013...please give me the details

31st May 2013, 07:34 AM
Ankur.Sunny

Default Re: Can I get science after CGPA of 7.2?

•First of all you should know that how much percentage you are getting with the CGPA you have got. To know the percentage of yours, you have to multiply your obtained CGPA with 9.5.

• Generally, in most of the schools, the condition to get the science stream is that you must have atleast 85 percentage.

• As by multiplying 9.5 with your CGPA, you are getting 68.4 percentage which is quite less than the required percentage to get the science stream.
But in some schools, they conduct an entrance exam through which you can get the science stream. For this, you have to qualify the entrance exam with more than 80% marks.

• The questions asked in those entrance exams are generally multiple choice questions related to the topics - Mathematics, Science, English and IQ.
In English section, there may be a writing section or comprehension section.
In MCQs, there will be four options against each question.

• And also there will be negative marking for each wrong answer marked.
So, you have to do a little preparation for this to get science stream.

Best of luck...
31st May 2013, 12:20 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Yes,
you can get science in 11th with CGPA of 7.2.

For admission in 11th science there is not any entrance exam. for admission in 11th science you have to apply in the school for admission. admission in the school depends no the principal.

Science is a very good subject for those students which are intrested in technical field. in science field so much apportunities of higher education in technical fields are available.

Career apportunities are very high in science stream. engineering is first choice of science student. engineering is best job oriented course. engineers have very much demand in the market.

Science student also have very much demand in other field also.science student have so many apportunity in Indian Armay and Indian Navy for officer post.

Overall science is very good and job oriented course.
31st May 2013, 04:12 PM
extranjero

why not 7.2 is not too low rank if it is your interesting subject you should take this.
19th March 2014, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

if there is no entrance exam in my school then what will i do to take a science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?