20th June 2017, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed at the age of 43 years?

I am Praveen from TN Ooty. I have completed my B.Com and done exams till Praveen Uttardth. I am working as a Hindi teacher in a primary school from past 8 years till now my age is 43. I have to do B.Ed. in Hindi in CC nearby my place. Is there any possibility?

21st June 2017, 02:27 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed at the age of 43 years?

Candidates who have completed their graduation in any stream are eligible to apply for bachelor of education (B.Ed) course. There is no age limit to apply for this course, but in general one can apply till the age of 35 years. As upi have mentioned above that your age is now 43, so nothing to worry about. You can definitely apply for B.Ed course at this age.
21st June 2017, 12:57 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

The candidates who have completed graduation or post graduation from recognised University they are eligible for B.Ed course.

Your graduation or post graduation marks must be minimum 50%. For SC/ ST candidate this marks should be above 45% marks.

There is no age limit for B.Ed. So any person who holds the above criteria are eligibility for B.Ed course. Arts, Science and Commerce stream are applicable for B.Ed entrance exam.

B.Ed course is two types-

Distance Mode

Full Time Course.
21st June 2017, 03:39 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

As per the eligibility criteria, to pursue B.Ed course through correspondence there is no age limit for you. And if you want to pursue it through regular course then you need to have minimum age of 21 and maximum should not exceed 35 years whereas relaxation in upper age limit is provided to reserved category students.
21st June 2017, 11:51 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in B.Ed course as the maximum age limit for the course is not more than 35 years, and as you have crossed the age, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for B.Ed now.

However, you can always provide private tuition whenever you want, if you wish to.
21st June 2017, 11:52 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in B.Ed course as the maximum age limit for the course is not more than 35 years, and as you have crossed the age, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for B.Ed now.

However, you can always provide private tuition whenever you want, if you wish to.
22nd June 2017, 02:35 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can do B.Ed at the age of 43 years as there is no age criteria for doing B.Ed course.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline form a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the B.Ed course.
22nd June 2017, 02:00 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes you can do B.Ed even at the age of 43 years as there in no age restriction in pursuing B.Ed.
However you can't get teacher job in government schools as because there is an age restriction of 35 years.

Eligibility for B.Ed:
>A candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in any stream with at least 50% marks from a recognized university.
>There is a marks relaxation of 5% for SC/ST candidates.
>There is no upper age limits.
22nd June 2017, 03:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Praveen from TN Ooty. I have completed my B.Com and done exams till Praveen Uttardth. I am working as a Hindi teacher in a primary school from past 8 years till now my age is 43. I have to do B.Ed. in Hindi in CC nearby my place. Is there any possibility?

Yes, you can do B.Ed at the age of 43 years. There is no upper age limit for studying B.Ed course. Those candidates who have completed graduation (10+2+3 or 11+1+3) or post graduation from a recognized university with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply for B.Ed admission. Admission to the course is done through an entrance examination. Duration of the course is two years. B.Ed course is available in various colleges/universities in India. Therefore, you can study B.Ed course at the age of 43 years.
22nd June 2017, 11:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can do B.Ed course because your age is now 43 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.
16th April 2018, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

I want to change my career stream n want to go for teaching. I am 41 YRS of age. If I do B ed now what are my career prospects in teaching now.
24th May 2018, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

May I take admission in b.ed course?now I am 36 years old and general category also
7th September 2018, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

I want to do B.ed course I in complete
My degree now I am 43 year old can take the B.ed course
7th October 2021, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Can I do b.ed at the age of 32? So can I get government job after completion of it what is the age criteria of government jobs for women in general category?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?