15th December 2013, 10:59 AM
amit sampson

PG degree from regular college after graduating from IGNOU?

Am I eligible to take admission into regular college (both privateor Govt) after I do a 3 year degree course from IGNOU?

11th January 2014, 06:26 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: PG degree from regular college after graduating from IGNOU?

Yes, of course you can do PG from regular college. As you have done graduation from the IGNOU then don't worry you are eligible to apply for the PG course from regular college.
And you can take admission in government as well as in private college.

But to get admission in government college you have to appear for the entrance exam and you can apply for the entrance exam if you have minimum 55% marks in graduation.
Otherwise you will be not able to apply for the government college. And if you want to take admission in private college then you need minimum 50% marks.

There are so many courses for which you can apply after the graduation. Here you have not tell about in which stream you have done your graduation otherwise i will tell you about the related course. But here i am giving you some courses.
MA
M.Sc
M.Com
MBA
MCA
so, you can choose that course which is related to your field.And i think MBA is a good course and it has good scope also. And there are so many courses in MBA for which you can apply.
And if you will do MBA then it is best to do it from a best and reputed college this will be best for you.
For this you need to apply for the entrance exam and there are so many entrance exams for which you can apply.
25th March 2014, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue regular PhD program with the Master Degree from IGNOU?
1st May 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

If I pass class 12 science from ignou then will I get admission in any regular college?
13th July 2015, 04:40 AM
Unregistered

I am now in ba psychology from Ignou. I want to know any scope after and if any scope then how much marks required for it. Then what I can do for ma.
20th July 2015, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

When Entrance exam held for ma government college.
8th October 2015, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.a major from ignou. i want to do mba from regular college but i have read on internet that ignou graduates are not considerd for any of this. is that true?
7th July 2016, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

WILL I BE ACCEPTED IN A REGULAR COLLEGE FOR POST-GRADUATION DEGREE AFTER COMPLETING MY GRADUATION FROM IGNOU IN B.A SOCIOLOGY?
31st August 2018, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission from any government college in masters after completing my degree from IGNOU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?