6th September 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Is this possible to do MCA being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Com with PGDCA?

I am pursing final year in b.b.com with pgdca.
I want to doing m.c.a.
Is it poissible ?

29th December 2011, 03:34 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is this possible to do MCA being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Com with PGDCA?

No its not possible for you to pursue the course of MCA without completing your graduation. To sit for the entrance you have to be a graduate or equivalent from a recognized institution. Also one of the subject in class 12 or graduation should be mathematics or computer science. Though the admission criteria varies from institute to institute.
29th November 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is this possible to do MCA being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Com with PGDCA?

how many years does it take after graduation to be a cs?
30th November 2012, 10:19 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hello,
One thing I want to mention here that in MCA normally in any regular institute B.Com people are not taken. Since this is a technological genre, so only science and techno,logy people are allowed here. Had you done B.Tech then also getting in such regular institutes would have been directly possible. But with B.Com you have to do it in distance education mode. One of the best distance universities, IGNOU, gives MCA course to graduate people in degree courses. So you can enroll in IGNOU MCA. You have to take a printout of the online forms from www.ignou.ac.in. You can also call at the IGNOU study(Kolkata) center at 033-2281 0964. You will be enrolled for a three year MCA of a fee around Rs.50,000 for all the semesters. So log to the website to enroll.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?