25th February 2015, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to appear in NET for a candidate who has completed Master's in Arts and Bachelor's in Engineering?

Hi,

I wanted to know if one is eligible to
give NET exam for Computer Science after
doing his Bachelor's in Engineering
and later Master's in Arts is possible...

Related Questions:
  1. Shall I go for Masters in Civil Engineering from US having completed my Bachelors from India?
  2. Can I apply for MCA course after completion of Graduation in BA? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to pursue Masters after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy? What is the age limit to pursue masters program?
  4. Possibility to do PhD in Fine Arts/Folklore without NET for a candidate who has secured 54.125% in M.A.?
  5. Eligiblity for Masters in Interior Designing from abroad?
  6. Is it possible to do Masters in Fine Arts being MCA and worked with IT companies?
  7. Am I eligible for GATE exam after scoring 54% in MSc Chemistry?
  8. How to do masters in biotechnology after completing my bachelors degree in Biotechnology? Which topics to choose for master studies?
  9. Can I do M.A(Economics) or M.Com through distance learning from Eiilm University Sikkim?
  10. When will be BSNL JTO Exam in AP?
  11. Is this a wise decision of doing Bachelors or Masters degree in Technology field being a candidate of Hotel Management Graduate? Which bachelors or Masters degree should I opt for?
  12. How to get admission for Psychotherapy and counselling course in Distance Learning of Nagaland University?
  13. How to get a job after doing B.Tech with computer science branch?
  14. How to do masters in construction management after completing bachelors degree in Architecture
  15. Am I eligible to appear for CSIR NET in earth science after completing masters degree in Arts, Geography
  16. Can I study MSc regular mode and B.Ed distance mode together
  17. List of government institutions offering M.A(hindi) through correspondence?
  18. Can I apply for Ph.D in Computer Science being MCM student?
26th February 2015, 08:22 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to appear in NET for a candidate who has completed Master's in Arts and Bachelor's in Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I wanted to know if one is eligible to
give NET exam for Computer Science after
doing his Bachelor's in Engineering
and later Master's in Arts is possible...
You have completed M.A degree so you are not eligible to give UGC NET exam in computer science subject.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test which is conducted twice time in year by UGC.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Age criteria for NET exam:-

For JRF Post :-Your age should be below 28 years.

For Lectureship Post :-There is no age criteria.

http://www.ugc.ac.in
5th April 2015, 08:00 PM
kunalroy89

Default Re: Possibility to appear in NET for a candidate who has completed Master's in Arts and Bachelor's in Engineering?

The criteria for appearing in NET is that the candidate has to appear in the subject of his/her post graduation or related subjects as specified by UGC.
Computer science is your graduation subject probably as you have not not clarified in the query.But you have to appear for NET in the Arts subject you have done masters.
The marks limit is minimum 55% for General and 50% for OBC/SC/ST.
Check website of Cbse NET as CBSE conducts the exam of NET
www.cbsenet.nic.in
8th February 2022, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Arch and masters in architecture (general) am I eligible to give NET exam, if yes then with which subject can I appear in NET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?