9th December 2015, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to appear in XAT and get admission in XLRI with less than 50% in Graduation?

Hello,
My name is Amar. I am afraid, I have not secured 50% in my Graduation. May I still appear XAT, and if possible, if I qualify join XLRI?

15th December 2015, 09:34 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to appear in XAT and get admission in XLRI with less than 50% in Graduation?

XAT stands for Xavier's Aptitude Test. It is entrance exam conducted for Master of Business Administration course by XLRI Jamshedpur.

The eligibility criteria for XAT exam is that candidate must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Those who are in final year of bachelor's degree can also apply for this exam.

Even if you have less than 50% marks in graduation, you can apply for this exam. You can not apply for CAT but you are eligible for XAT.

The examination is of objective type and consists of questions from areas like General Awareness, General English, Logical Reasoning and Quantitative aptitude, Data Interpretation etc.
15th December 2015, 09:39 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to appear in XAT and get admission in XLRI with less than 50% in Graduation?

Eligibility criteria for Xavier's Aptitude Test:

Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. Candidates pursuing final year of graduation can also appear for this exam.

You can apply for this exam with less than 50% marks in bachelor's degree.

Examination form is declared in August of every year.
15th December 2015, 09:57 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for XAT which is entrance exam for admission in XLRI institute of Management located in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand. It holds good rank in terms of ranking of management colleges in India.

In Xavier's Aptitude test, candidates with less than 50% marks in bachelor's degree can also apply. For CAT exam, you need to have 50% marks or more.
15th December 2015, 11:06 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

XLRI one of the premier institute in Jamshedpur well known for MBA courses after IIM conducts Xavier's Aptitude test to admit candidates who wish to do do MBA course from this XLRI.

Eligibility criteria for XAT exam:

>>Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year candidates can also apply for this exam.

>>Candidates having percentage less than 50% marks in bachelor's degree can appear for this exam.

So you need not worry about your eligibility for this exam, you are eligible to appear for this exam.

For any more details about this institute http://www.xlri.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?