8th June 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Can a commerce student become a Psychologist? What is the procedure?

can a commerce student also become psychologist? What is the procedure to become one

8th June 2011, 10:06 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a commerce student become a Psychologist? What is the procedure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can a commerce student also become psychologist? What is the procedure to become one
Psychology is 3 year UnderGraduate course. And to get admission in this course you need to passed in 12th examination. So after completing 12th you are eligible to apply for Bachelor of Psychology.

And to get admission in Post Graduate course in Psychology, you need graduate degree in Psychology.

So yes, Commerce Students are eligible to get admission in Psychology course because to get admission in this course you need to passed in your 12th or equivalent examination In any stream from a recognised university. So, if you are intrested in this course, then please apply for this course soon because you are eligible to get admission in this course.

There are many University In India, who offers Psychology courses, So please check these colleges, if you are intrested in This course -

Psychology Colleges in India -

Pune University

St. Xavier’s College, 5, Mahapalika Marg, Mumbai

Benaras Hindu University, Varanasi

University Of Mumbai

Punjab University

Madras University

University of Delhi

Presidency College, Chennai

Government Nursing College, Bangalore.
28th June 2011, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a commerce student become a Psychologist? What is the procedure?

i have done B.Sc nursing from Dr.m.g.r medical university and M.Sc in psychology from Tamil-nadu open university . i would like to become a child psychologist . which course should i pursue further. and please tell me about the universities offering the course.
20th July 2011, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

i have done diploma in electronics after 10th from mumbai bord , can i become psychologist?
4th August 2011, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

in distance mode can i complete psychologist course
20th September 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

can a arts student wit M.A IN philosophy honors can become psychologist???Wanna know as soon as possible..plz do reply
9th November 2011, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

i hv done human resource management from delhi university in my graduation .i hv realised that psychology is something i love to study furthr .suggest me hw should i proceed .should i do ma in psychology and dn go for phd????.also list of best colleges offering these courses in delhi .how to become a psychologist probably in future or ne other possible carrer dealing in psychology.
10th November 2011, 02:28 PM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

Psychology is 3 year UnderGraduate course. And to get admission in this course you need to passed in 12th examination. So after completing 12th you are eligible to apply for Bachelor of Psychology.

And to get admission in Post Graduate course in Psychology, you need graduate degree in Psychology.

So yes, Commerce Students are eligible to get admission in Psychology course because to get admission in this course you need to passed in your 12th or equivalent examination In any stream from a recognised university. So, if you are intrested in this course, then please apply for this course soon because you are eligible to get admission in this course.

There are many University In India, who offers Psychology courses, So please check these colleges, if you are intrested in This course -

Psychology Colleges in India -

Pune University

St. Xavier’s College, 5, Mahapalika Marg, Mumbai

Benaras Hindu University, Varanasi

University Of Mumbai

Punjab University

Madras University

University of Delhi

Presidency College, Chennai

Government Nursing College, Bangalore.
17th January 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

can student having graduate degree form science field i.e.dont have graduate degree in Psychology,get admission in Post Graduate course in Psychology?
11th February 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

I m 12 (science) passed student..i want to do b.sc in psychology..is there any college of this course in gujarat?
13th March 2012, 07:51 AM
Unregistered

I have done B.com from Mysore University.but i want to study Psychology now.. Is graduation in Psychology compulsory to study M.A Psychology? If there is any possibility, please do inform me as soon as possible..
2nd June 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of commerce stream (final year).can I become a psycatiriast
29th December 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

I am BBA graduate, Passed MBA also. I would like to become psychologist.I am going to join for MA Psychology.What is the procedure to become a psychologist after these scenario?.
31st October 2013, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

hello sir I became CA & I am interested in the course of para pschology for that I have to go for graduation degree in pschology??????
25th May 2014, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Hi
I would like to know which is a better college for UG in Psychology between
1. Jyothi Nivas B'lore and Justice Basheer Ahmed Sayeed college in Chennai.
I would like to know which college has a better faculty and reputation for passing out students.
Woulds appreciate a response as I need to confirm the same.
Regards.
5th March 2015, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Can I do msc applied psychology after completing my bcom ca degree????
1st June 2015, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

SIR I GOT 88.5 % IN CLASS12TH WITH COMMERCE STREAM CAN I GET ADMISSION IN PHILOSOPHY HONS IN DELHI UNIVERSITY
31st October 2015, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

i can commerce group and then wat gradutions i hve to take to be for children and how many years it will take
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?