30th November 2015, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study M.Sc(Microbiology) in USA for B.Pharmacy student?

Hi,
It just that I want to know whether I am eligible or not for doing my M.Sc in Microbiology in USA? I am studying B.Pharmacy now and willing to study Microbiology in USA. Please tell me the possibilities.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study M.Sc(Astrophysics) in USA with scholarship? List of colleges and percentage required to get admission?
  2. Possibility to study in USA for B.Tech graduate completed from non UGC and AICTE approved college?
  3. Possibility to study MBBS in USA for a candidate who has secured less than 50% in PCM of 12th?
  4. Possibility to study PhD in USA for a candidate who has scored 136 marks in Verbal and 150 marks in Quantitative of GRE?
  5. Possibility to study B.Tech in USA for an Indian who has completed Higher Secondary in Oman?
  6. Can I get full scholarship to study in USA/UK through GRE if secure above 80% in B.E.?
  7. Possibility to study in Abroad for 10th female student? -- [New]
  8. Any possibility to get admission in any university for MS or M.Pharmacy after scoring 78% and 840 GRE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What to do to study in USA?
  10. Can I continue my studies in USA doing MCA after completing B.Sc IT through NIIT?
  11. Possibility to study MS(Communication) through IELTS in USA without GRE for M.Tech postgraduate?
  12. Possibility to apply in Ph.D programme for MBBS student in USA? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  13. Pattern of entrance exam to study MBBS in Russia for a candidate of USA? Whether shifting from USA to Russia is easily adjustable?
  14. Courses available to study in US for 12th Biology student?
  15. Detailed information and eligibility to study MS in USA for MCA student? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get Scholarship to study in Stanford University in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Should I have to appear in SAT and TOEFL to study BBM in USA?
  18. Possibility to get job in USA or England or European countries after B.Com and CMA?
20th April 2018, 11:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study M.Sc(Microbiology) in USA for B.Pharmacy student?

You need to appear for GRE and IELTS/TOEFL, if you are looking for admission in any PG degree related to science. Admission will be based on merit.

If you have excellent scores, then chances of getting admission at a reputed university will be more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?