23rd September 2015, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I study if discontinued M.Sc(Electronics) in Delhi University around 5 years ago?

Hello,
I have completed my first year of M.Sc(Electronics ) from Delhi University. I had cleared the first year exams both Theory and Practical. After that I had to drop out due to some personal reasons and I took up a job. Can I complete my M.Sc(Electronics) now from Delhi University? There has been a gap of a few years around 5 years.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study B.Com if completed 12th around 16 years ago? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Possibility to appear in 12th NIOS for a candidate who has discontinued study 8 years ago?
  3. Can I get admission in final year of B.A. if discontinued 3 years ago?
  4. Possibility to study 1 year Diploma in ECE for a candidate who has discontinued B.Tech(ECE) 2 years ago?
  5. How can I study in Abroad if completed 10th 8 years ago?
  6. Procedure to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in Delhi University for a candidate who has completed 12th 4 years ago?
  7. Can I get admission in final year if discontinued Graduation 12 years ago?
  8. How can I complete my B.Com as a Private candidate from Delhi University if pursued 1st year from Agra University about 3 years ago? When the application form will be release?
  9. Course duration and fee expenses to study LLB in IGNOU for a candidate who has completed B.Com General about 20 years ago?
  10. Can I study BA in Economics from Open University being a candidate having passed in 10th class and discontinued in 12th class?
  11. Can I be eligible to get admission in 12th Commerce if discontinued 11th about 7 years ago?
  12. Can I study abroad even if I have not completed my B.Tech course which I discontinued?
  13. Eligibility to study PhD for an Architect who has completed B.Arch 30 years ago, Master's in Construction Management 27 years ago and PGD in Urban Planning 2 years ago?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Calcutta University to study Ph.D for a candidate who has completed B.Com from Bardwan University 10 year ago?
  15. Can I study Post Graduation in Political Science if my name is changed after marriage and having completed Graduation 25 years ago?
  16. Possibility to get admission to study PhD if completed B.E. about 18 years ago and having 5 years of worked experience?
  17. Can I give Supplementary exam of S.Y.B.Com if discontinued 7 years ago?
  18. Possibility to study B.Sc for a candidate who has completed 12th Commerce about 18 years ago?
20th April 2018, 11:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study if discontinued M.Sc(Electronics) in Delhi University around 5 years ago?

Most of the PG degrees have a limited period of time, during which you need to pass all your papers. If it has been 5 years, since you left, then it will be very difficult to continue that degree again.

5 years is the maximum time to complete a two years duration PG degree at most of the universities in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?