29th September 2015, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MS(Communication) through IELTS in USA without GRE for M.Tech postgraduate?

Hi,
I have done M.Tech in Electronic and Communication Engineering. Now I want to do MS in Communication from USA. Is it possible to get admission in USA with IELTS and without GRE?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum age required, IELTS and GRE exams for studying in USA? Expense of MBA in USA?
  2. Should I have to appear in GRE to study Master of Pharmacy in USA if scored 7.5 Bands in IELTS?
  3. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  4. In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS and TOEFL along with GRE to study MS in USA? Specializations to study in MS for B.E.(ECE) candidate?
  5. Should I change my branch in IT from CSE to study in USA if scored 297 marks in GRE and 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  6. Am I eligible to study MS in USA if scored 285 marks in GRE and 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  7. How much score is needed in GRE and IELTS to get admission in MS at USA? Eligibility criteria and course fee to study MS in USA?
  8. Minimum marks required in IELTS and GRE for further studies in USA after doing B.Tech with 58% marks?
  9. Can I study MS in Pharmacy at USA if scored 275 marks in GRE and secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  10. Detailed information about IELTS? Should I have to appear in IELTS along with GRE to study MS in Abroad?
  11. Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS for the admission in MS at USA? Cost of MS program in USA?
  12. Possible good universities in USA having 55.62% in engineering?
  13. Should I have to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany if appearing in IELTS?
  14. Do I need to write any other exams other than GRE and IELTS to do Ph.D in USA?
  15. Can I get admission in any good university of US to study MS if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6.5 Bands in IELTS but having 2 backlogs in B.Tech?
  16. Can I apply for Master degree in USA if pursuing B.Tech(CE) through GRE and IELTS?
  17. Is the IELTS score valid for USA universities? What about GRE and TOEFL scores? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How much I have to score in GRE & IELTS to get admission in top university of USA for M.S. programme?
16th October 2015, 09:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MS(Communication) through IELTS in USA without GRE for M.Tech postgraduate?

No, it is not possible to get admission in MS course in US universities without GRE score. To get admission in MS course in US universities, you must have a valid GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations score. GRE score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to MS course in US universities. So, you need to appear in GRE examination for applying admission to MS course in US universities.
16th October 2015, 09:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MS(Communication) through IELTS in USA without GRE for M.Tech postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have done M.Tech in Electronic and Communication Engineering. Now I want to do MS in Communication from USA. Is it possible to get admission in USA with IELTS and without GRE?
No, without GRE score you can't apply for MS in Communication from USA.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?