2nd July 2015, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Post Graduation in Hotel Management for B.Sc(Chemistry) student? Entrance exam to get admission?

Sir/Madam,
Is it possible to do Post Graduation in Hotel
Management after completing my B.Sc with Chemistry?
Is there any entrance exam for that?
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  2. Eligibility for doing Hotel Management course after B.Com?
  3. In which university I should take admission to study Post Graduation in Hotel Management in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  4. Can I do Post graduation in Hotel Management after B.Com Honors or is it necessary to do graduation in Hotel Management?
  5. Possibility for a commerce student to study professional course like Hotel Management?
  6. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  7. Am I eligible to appear in Entrance Exam for study Hotel Management after completing 12th Science?
  8. Possibility to get admission in Hotel Management Diploma course for 12th disqualified student?
  9. Eligibility to study Hotel Management in Graduation for 12th Commerce student?
  10. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  11. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Institute of Hotel Management, Lucknow? Detailed information about the entrance exam?
  12. Can I study MBA in Hotel Management after completing B.Com(H)?
  13. What are the jobs and courses which would be better to do after B.Com graduation?
  14. Possibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  15. Possibility to study Hotel Management course in Abroad after completing 12th Commerce?
  16. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  17. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Entrance exam to study Master's Degree in Hotel Management for B.Com student in Maharashtra?
5th July 2015, 12:14 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Post Graduation in Hotel Management for B.Sc(Chemistry) student? Entrance exam to get admission?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot pursue PG course in Hotel Management after having completed B.Sc(Chemistry).

However in order to pursue PG course in Hotel Management you need to have a bachelor degree course in Hotel Management with a minimum of 50% in aggregate and 45% for SC/ST candidate.

Some top Entrance Examinations for PG course in Hotel Management course;

> IIHM Entrance Exam

> Under Graduate Aptitude Test

> Bharati Vidyapeeth University HM Test

> Federations of Hotels and Restaurents Association of India(FHRAI)

> NCHMCT JEE, etc.
5th July 2015, 12:15 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Post Graduation in Hotel Management for B.Sc(Chemistry) student? Entrance exam to get admission?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot pursue PG course in Hotel Management after having completed B.Sc(Chemistry).

However in order to pursue PG course in Hotel Management you need to have a bachelor degree course in Hotel Management with a minimum of 50% in aggregate and 45% for SC/ST candidate.

Some top Entrance Examinations for PG course in Hotel Management course;

> IIHM Entrance Exam

> Under Graduate Aptitude Test

> Bharati Vidyapeeth University HM Test

> Federations of Hotels and Restaurents Association of India(FHRAI)

> NCHMCT JEE, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?