2nd July 2015, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer Master's Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering in Aurangabad?

Hello everyone,
My daughter want to join her Master's degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering in Aurangabad, Maharashtra. Please guide me about college for MS Degree?

Related Questions:
  1. List of top colleges providing masters in electronics and communication engineering?
  2. Course for Masters program in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  3. Can I do masters in US from electronics and communication? I am an average student and have done B.E in electronics and communication
  4. Top colleges in TamilNadu for pursuing masters in ECE?
  5. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  6. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Electronics And Communication Engineering in Germany?
  7. Is it possible to do masters degree in Automobile in Germany after completing bachelor degree in electronics and Communication Engineering
  8. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
  9. Eligibility for masters in mass communication after B.Tech?
  10. Available of seats in PES institute and Ambedkar College?
  11. Can I do masters in Automobile Engineering after scoring 62% aggregate? Will I get decent education institute with my score?
  12. Procedure to apply for Masters in electrical engineering in Australia? List of the colleges offering such course in Australia?
  13. How to join for Architecture course? I am an Electronics and communication engineering student
  14. Masters degree in Law after completing BSc computer science? Colleges which offer masters degree in law? How can I apply for them?
  15. List of top 5 PG colleges in Mumbai Offering Mass Communication Degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Universities that provides master degree of electronics and communication in Canada?
  17. Any course or diploma which is equivalent to graduation?
  18. List of Self Financing Colleges which offer M.Tech in Electronics and Communications in Kerala?
4th July 2015, 04:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer Master's Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering in Aurangabad?

You can apply for admission in following colleges in Aurangabad

1. MIT College of Engineering, http://www.mit.asia

2. Government College of Engineering, Aurangabad, http://www.geca.ac.in

3. NIELIT, Aurangabad, http://aurangabad.nielit.gov.in

4. Jawaharlal Nehru Engineering College, http://www.jnec.org

5. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, http://www.bamu.ac.in
4th July 2015, 07:31 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer Master's Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering in Aurangabad?

Following are college which offer Master degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering in Aurangabad:

Savitribai Women Engineering College

Phone: 0240 204 0122

Government college of Engineering, Aurangabad

Address: Railway Station Road, New Osmanpura, Aurangabad,

Phone: 0240 233 4348
4th July 2015, 11:33 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

List of Colleges offers M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering in Aurangabad :

* Maharshi Dayanad University

* Advanced Institute of Technology and Management

* Swasthik Educations

* Aurangabad College of Engineering

* Sityog Institute of Technology

* Jawahar Lal Nehru Engineering College

* Government College of Engineering , Aurangabad.
5th July 2015, 12:00 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Below are mentioned the list of some of the good colleges offering Masters in Electronics and Communication in Aurangabad;

> Hi-Tech Institute of Technology
Address: NH 5, Barunei Hill Road, Khorda Industrial Estate, Khordha, Odisha 752057
Phone:06755 211 331

> Maharashtra Institute of Technology
Address: S.No.124, Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune, Maharashtra 411038
Phone: 020 3027 3400

> Jawaharlal Nehru Engineering College
Address: MGM Campus, N-6, At Co-Op Cdn, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431001
Phone: 0240 248 2893

> Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University
Address: Dr B A Marathwada Univercity Compound, University Campus, Samarth Nagar, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431001
Phone: 0240 233 2734
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?