21st December 2015, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do MA in English be done in 1 year?

If I want to do post graduation in MA English can I do it in one year? I would like to do correspondence course. Is it possible?

22nd December 2015, 10:14 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to do MA in English be done in 1 year?

No, it is not possible to get master's degree from any recognised university in one year.

Master degree is two year course after bachelor's degree. So you have to wait at least two year to get degree in any of correspondence or regular course.
22nd December 2015, 08:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

No, there is no such procedure to complete M.A degree in 1 year. You have to devote 2 years for this post graduation degree qualification.

If you want to do in correspondence mode then also there isn't any such procedure. Just apply for 2 years course because there isn't any 1 year degree course.
22nd December 2015, 08:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If I want to do post graduation in MA English can I do it in one year? I would like to do correspondence course. Is it possible?
No, you can't do M.A in English in 1 year. M.A course duration is 2 years in regular. If you can do through correspondence then it will take more than 3 years.

Those candidates who have completed B.A in English from a recognized University are eligible for M.A in English.
22nd December 2015, 11:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No. It is not possible to complete M.A in English in 1 year. The duration of the course in all the recognized universities is 2 years. You can do Post Graduate Diploma in Communicative English & Post Graduate Diploma in Spoken English can be done in 1 year.
25th December 2015, 02:26 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot pursue MA in English in 1 year as the minimum course duration is of 2 years. You can however, do it via correspondence mode and complete your PG course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?