30th March 2016, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

How can I get job in Infosys with 6 years of LDC experience in DAV Public School and 8 months of experience in BPO Voice Process?

Hi,
My name is Satish and I am B.Com graduate. I am searching for job in Infosys. I have 6 years of experience in DAV Public School as LDC. And also done job in BPO Voice Process for 8 months. But because of salary issue process was close. And I don't got experience letter from there. I want job in Infosys. Please tell me how to get job in Infosys?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the rounds conducted by BPO for Non-Voice process? How to answer HR questions?
  2. Can I join TCS BPO if secured 71% in 10th, 51% in 12th and 72% in CSE Diploma course having 2 years of working experience in a BPO?
  3. Eligibility to get job in Infosys Technologies Limited for a candidate who has secured 69% in B.Sc(IT) and having 3 years of Software Testing experience?
  4. What is the salary I should get? List of BPO companies in Kolkata?
  5. Can I apply for job in Infosys if secured 60% in B.Tech and having 4 years of work experience?
  6. What is the procedure of Interview in Infosys BPO non-voice?
  7. What type of question is asked in Infosys BPO(Voice or Non-Voice)?
  8. Job in BPO voice process after completing B.Com Vocational Computers with 68%?
  9. What will be the salary of a Company Secretary in India?
  10. Is TCS suitable for me with MCA and 2 years BPO qualification?
  11. Can i get job in USA after B.Com and 1.5 years experience in international BPO?
  12. How to begin a new career towards Compliance? Which courses to pursue and how would be job stability in this industry?
  13. Am I eligible for Infosys interview with 6 years experience but still have less than 60% in UG degree?
  14. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  15. Infosys BPO job is good for freshers? Wipro BPO and Infosys BPO are same?
  16. How to get a Job in Customs Airport being a candidate having completed BBM and with 7 years of experience in the field of BPO?
  17. HR job in BPO after BCA, MBA (HR) and 1 year BPO experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which course(Short time, not more than 2 years) should a 31 years old student opt for his career? I have done B.Com and have good experience in BPO sector
12th April 2016, 11:07 AM
january2016

Default Re: How can I get job in Infosys with 6 years of LDC experience in DAV Public School and 8 months of experience in BPO Voice Process?

So, finally you want to switch your job in order to get better career growth. This step will surely help you in your career growth. Since, you have all this experience but unfortunately you don't have any experience certificate in order to prove your genuine experience. So, one thing you can do is that try to make your base as strong as possible.

And while preparing your resume don't forget to mention all these experience whether you have certificate or not.
because what you will mention in your resume it will be definitely asked to you in your interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?