22nd December 2017, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

B.Ed degree from a Bangladeshi university is applicable for Assistant Teacher job in West Bengal?

Sir I am Ashraful Haque Tarafdar B.Ed candidate of a Bangladeshi university 2013-2014. I passed assistant teacher of W.B. exam and submitted my B.Ed degree. Is there any problem faced as my B.Ed degree is from Bangladesh?

22nd December 2017, 05:36 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Ed degree from a Bangladeshi university is applicable for Assistant Teacher job in West Bengal?

No, there would not be any kind of problem for you as you have completed your B.Ed course from Bangladesh. Since, you have successfully completed your B.Ed course, you are very eligible for the post of Assistant Teacher job.
Candidates those who have successfully completed their B.Ed degree course from a recognized University can apply for the post of Assistant Teacher job in West Bengal.
22nd December 2017, 09:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Ed degree from a Bangladeshi university is applicable for Assistant Teacher job in West Bengal?

Your B.Ed degree should be recognized by UGC to apply for any job in India. Hence, make sure that you have the degree from a recognized university.

Also, most of the government jobs in India are very strict about the eligibility criteria. Just make sure that your qualification is genuine.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?