12th August 2015, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get job in Infosys Technologies Limited for a candidate who has secured 69% in B.Sc(IT) and having 3 years of Software Testing experience?

Hi,
I have completed my B.Sc(IT) with 69% and now I also having 3 years of experience in total with Software Testing, earlier worked in Infosys BPO and now with some other companies also. But now I wish to join Infosys Technologies Limited. So I just want to know that am i eligible for this?

16th August 2015, 07:09 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get job in Infosys Technologies Limited for a candidate who has secured 69% in B.Sc(IT) and having 3 years of Software Testing experience?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Infosys technologies limited.

The main eligibility criteria for applying Infosys company is that the candidate must have secured at least 65% marks throughout the entire career.

As you have secured 69% marks in graduation, you are eligible to apply for the post.

Apart from that you have a 3 years of experience. Definitely you will get a job in Infosys.

The official website is http://www.infosys.com/careers/
17th August 2015, 11:11 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to get job in Infosys Technologies Limited for a candidate who has secured 69% in B.Sc(IT) and having 3 years of Software Testing experience?

Hello Friend..

Yes, definitely you are eligible for getting job in Infosys Technologies Limited..

**The minimum percentage criteria in graduation is 65% and you secured it well..

**You also have a working experience of 3 years in Infosys BPO.. it will definitely benefitted you in the interview..

**First of all you have to register in their website with full details..

**After registration when the job opening will come.. they will inform you..

All the best..
17th August 2015, 11:13 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Hello Friend..

Yes, definitely you are eligible for getting job in Infosys Technologies Limited..

**The minimum percentage criteria in graduation is 65% and you secured it well..

**You also have a working experience of 3 years in Infosys BPO.. it will definitely benefitted you in the interview..

**First of all you have to register in their website with full details..

**After registration when the job opening will come.. they will inform you..

All the best..
18th August 2015, 05:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have completed my B.Sc(IT) with 69% and now I also having 3 years of experience in total with Software Testing, earlier worked in Infosys BPO and now with some other companies also. But now I wish to join Infosys Technologies Limited. So I just want to know that am i eligible for this?
You are eligible for Infosys off-campus placement.

Eligibility criteria for Infosys off-campus placement:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys is 70%.

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?