4th June 2017, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Will I get job at TCS, Infosys or any IT company after years of gap?

I have a gap of 3 years after failing in 12th, but i have completed diploma with 86% and engineering with 8.5 pointer. Will I be able to get a job in TCS, Infosys or any repeated IT companies?

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for Infosys and TCS with one year gap between Diploma and Degree?
  2. Is it possible for me to get the job in Infosys or TCS after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Can I get job in TCS, CTS, Infosys and Capgemini if having 2 years gap after 12th? Percentage calculation in CTS and TCS?
  4. Is it possible to get placed in TCS, CTS or Infosys before completion of my mechanical engineering course?
  5. Eligibility to attend interview of TCS, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has 3 years of work experience in Virtusa?
  6. Am I eligible for TCS and Infosys placement after completing MCA through lateral entry?
  7. Am I eligible to get Job in Infosys having more than 75% in every academia and having 3 years gap?
  8. TCS or Infosys: Better company to work with?
  9. Can I get a job in Infosys, TCS, Wipro or any other IT company?
  10. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for the job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and L&T Accentury after BCA from MJPRU?
  12. Is it beneficial to join Infosys if selected, being an employee of TCS?
  13. Eligibility criteria of ACCENTURE, IBM, TCS and INFOSYS for B.Tech students? Which one of these IT companies do/don't allow 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What should I do to work in TCS after completing B.Sc in 7 years instead of 3 years?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for TCS and Infosys placement?
  16. Am I eligible to get placed in TCS, INFOSYS and Wipro with 72% agregate in BE?
  17. Is it possible to get into job via Campus Placement if I have 2 years study gap?
  18. Am I eligible for HCL campus drive after clearing two backlogs and having more than 60% marks throughout?
4th June 2017, 08:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get job at TCS, Infosys or any IT company after years of gap?

To get a job at TCS, Infosys or any other IT company, you should have passed at least Bachelor's degree course with minimum aggregate of 60% marks from a recognised university. Only one year or maximum of two years study gap is allowed to apply for jobs in IT companies. So, I suggest you to check the eligibility criteria and numbers of years gap allowed between studies before applying for any job in IT company.
5th June 2017, 02:13 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get job at TCS, Infosys or any IT company after years of gap?

In order to get a job in TCS/Infosys or any other IT companies you must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> You should have scored minimum 60% marks and above through out your academic career including your 10th, 12th and graduation.

> You should not have any pending backlogs at the time of applying.

> Maximum 2 years of educational gap is allowed by these companies.

> You should have good communication skills.

> You should have good knowledge regarding your subjects.

So, I am sorry to say that with an educational gap of 3 years you are not eligible to apply for jobs in any reputed IT companies.
5th June 2017, 06:12 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

The required eligibility criteria for TCS, Infosys or any IT company are given below.

1. Applicants should have passed 10th 12th and bachelor degree with at least 60%.

2. No backlogs at the time of applying for job.

3. As per my knowledge, Maximum of 2 years gap is permitted so you are not eeligibe to apply for job in TCS, Infosys or any IT after gap of 3 years after failing in 12th.
5th June 2017, 10:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have a gap of 3 years after failing in 12th, but i have completed diploma with 86% and engineering with 8.5 pointer. Will I be able to get a job in TCS, Infosys or any repeated IT companies?
No, you are not eligible for TCS, Infosys recruitment.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS, Infosys are,

Infosys=65%
TCS=60%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS, Infosys recruitment.
11th July 2017, 08:38 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

All the MNC companies have same criteria . TCS, Infosys, and all are the MNC companies.
The criteria is as follows-
A candidate must have minimum 60% marks in throughout academics.
A candidate should not have more than 2 years of academic gap.
A candidate should not have any backlog.
You should have a good technical knowledge for getting job in these companies.
There will be an online test for which you have to practice for Aptitude.
13th July 2017, 08:24 PM
EngineerSolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes you may, the only condition is to have match with the age criteria set by the recruitment panel and you should justify clearly what is the reason behind the gap in academics. If you are successful to do so then you can get jobin IT companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?