22nd April 2016, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study M.Sc(IT) in Vinayaka University being a PGDCA holder? Is it a recognized university? Total fee expenses of this course?

Hello Sir,
I have done my PGDCA. Now I want to do M.Sc(IT) from Vinayaka University. Is it possible? Is it a recognized university and I want to know fee expenses for M.Sc(IT) course in this university?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study PGDCA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of colleges which offer PGDCA course in Mumbai? Entrance exam to get admission and total fee expenses?
  3. Percentage required in 12th UP Board to study B.Com in Delhi University? Total fee expenses of study? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it beneficial to study B.Tech in Jadavpur University? Total fee expenses of B.Tech in JU?
  5. Total expenses to study MS in University of Oxford? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Total fee expense to study BS(Computer Application) in Harvard University? Possibility to study?
  7. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study MBBS in KIIT University? Total fee expenses of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in KIIT University?
  9. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study PGDCA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Total fee expense to study M.Tech in University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it compulsory to appear entrance exam for study Master of Finance and Accounting in Aligarh Muslim University? Can I get fee concession? Total fee expenses of this course?
  12. Total expenses to study B.Tech in University of Rochester, New York?
  13. Total fee expense of doing MS(Mechanical) in Clausthal University of Technology? Is scholarship offered at this university?
  14. Details of M.Sc(Economics) course offered in Allama Iqbal Open University, Islamabad? Total fee expenses of this course?
  15. In which entrance exam should I appear to study MBA in University of Oxford? Total expenses to study MBA there? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to study BS(Civil Engineering) in any Government/Private university in Singapore? Total fee expenses?
  17. Total expenses to study MBA in University of Toronto, Canada? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study Physiotherapy in University of South Dakota?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?