26th September 2010, 12:04 AM
gitashree shil

Graduation in English Literature in Abroad with Scholarship (Either USA or UK)

i am in class xii with ARTS stream.i want to study in english literature. I plan to have a scholarship and do my study in ABROAD.how could i get this?what i have to do after completing my xii class?i want to study in USA or UK.

GITASHREE SHIL

Related Questions:
  1. In which country I should pursue M.A. and PhD(English Literature) in Abroad?
  2. Can i pursue MA in abroad after completing BA (English Literature) from JNU?
  3. Further steps after English honours from Delhi University to get high paying job? Various scholarship tests to study in Abroad?
  4. Scholarships available to do Master's in Literature in UK/USA for a graduate of Egerton University, Kenya?
  5. How can I study English Literature in Abroad if belongs to a poor family?
  6. Suitable job in Abroad after B.A. Literature? Procedure to get job Abroad?
  7. Detailed information about the scholarship exams to study in USA?
  8. What should I do to study English Literature in Abroad being B.A. student?
  9. What should be done for doing higher studies in abroad with scholarship?
  10. Studying PhD in Abroad with scholarship for M.A.(English) student?
  11. Can a B.A English Literature graduate pursue MSW Course after UG Graduation? What is the scope of MSW course for B.A English Literature Graduates?
  12. Prospect available in Abroad after MA in English Literature? What are avenues for further studies?
  13. How to get admission in Oxford university for MA English with scholarship? -- [New]
  14. Courses related to travel and tourism after graduation in spanish language and literature studies from JNU?
  15. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  16. Top 10 universities offering Master's Degree in Abroad for English Literature graduate with 7.5 Bands in IELTS?
  17. How to study Pharmacology in universities from Europe or US? How to get scholarships?
  18. How to obtain scholarship to do MS in USA? Details to pursue MS in Abroad?
26th September 2010, 05:39 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Graduation in English Literature in Abroad with Scholarship (Either USA or UK)

first complete your 12th class with good percentage ,at least above 85 & the marks in the english would be 90%.then only you are eligible for scholarship as an outstanding performance.various scholarships are provided by the USA & UK Govt.Apply for the same.
29th September 2010, 07:44 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Graduation in English Literature in Abroad with Scholarship (Either USA or UK)

hii..

first complete your 12th class with good percentage , the marks in the english should be good.then only you are eligible for scholarship as an outstanding performance.
various scholarships are provided by the USA & UK Govt.Apply for the same.

good luck.
22nd October 2010, 03:11 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Smile Re: Graduation in English Literature in Abroad with Scholarship (Either USA or UK)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gitashree shil View Post
i am in class xii with ARTS stream.i want to study in english literature. I plan to have a scholarship and do my study in ABROAD.how could i get this?what i have to do after completing my xii class?i want to study in USA or UK.

GITASHREE SHIL
I am telling you a thing that there are very few scholarship avaliable for undergraduate students.and there is much expensive UG study.so I advice you please do your UG from here and for PG you can opt for USA or UK.for various reason today UK is more familiar than USA.
and also for arts there are so many universities.ypou can opt any one.but you must command over your english language.and pass IELCTS or TOEFL with minimum 55% score.(5.5 for IELCTS or 550 for TOEFL).

for update information and many hidden things like cost of living,culture.training,scholarships details,internships,projects etc details you can avail from your nearest british council office.

I am giving you a link you can visit and find updates:http://www.britishcouncil.org/new/arts/

good luck.
3rd December 2010, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

hey i want to know about the courses available in u.s.a after getting the degree in m.a english literature
from India
mail me on [email protected]
15th December 2010, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

i have just given my final year bachelors exam and my results will be out by march. My major is english literature. I want to further go for the masters degree in U.K. Please what should i do?
21st February 2011, 07:29 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

first complete your 12th class with good percentage ,at least above 85 & the marks in the english would be 90%.then only you are eligible for scholarship as an outstanding performance.various scholarships are provided by the USA & UK Govt.Apply for the same
there are very few scholarship avaliable for undergraduate students.and there is much expensive UG study.so you do your UG from here and for PG you can opt for USA or UK.for various reason today UK is more familiar than USA.
and also for arts there are so many universities.you can opt any one.but you must command over your english language.and pass IELCTS or TOEFL with minimum 55% score.(5.5 for IELCTS or 550 for TOEFL).
for update information and many hidden things like cost of living,culture.training,scholarships details,internships,projects etc details you can avail from your nearest british council office.

you a link you can visit and find updates
:http://www.britishcouncil.org/new/arts/

good luck
7th March 2011, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am subhodeep Ganguly from W.B. and i want to study in U.K. or France with Eng in graduation level so is there any scholarship for me.
Please send ans. to my e-mail [email protected]
18th March 2011, 08:07 AM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
If you consider me then-
first complete your 12th class with good percentage , the marks in the english should be good.then only you are eligible for scholarship as an outstanding performance.
various scholarships are provided by the USA & UK Govt.Apply for the same.
Thanks.
Best of luck.
30th May 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

i have done masters in english literature from india.now i am in u.s.a. .i want to study further . what would be the required courses available to study in.
3rd August 2011, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

currently i am doing my masters in english from delhi university...i am interested in completing my m.phil from a good university either UK or US...I want to know about the scholarship facilities available. and what are the procedures and requirements to get through??
5th September 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my xii grade with 83 marks in english literature specifically. I plan to have a scholarship and study abroad in literature. I want to know whether i m eligible for the same and also the possible options to get hold of a full scholarship to study in USA or UK.

Chitra.B
5th September 2011, 06:05 PM
vijendradutt

Improve your percentage with good result in class 12th.and then apply for scholarship.

For scholarship in abroad countries you can kindly log on to : http://www.uky.edu/Provost/ChellgrenCenter/ExternalScholarships/fellowships.html

and get details regarding it...Thanks
30th October 2011, 05:41 AM
Unregistered

Hi, i have completed my first degree in english and literature from egerton university and graduated with first class honour.i want to study for masters at USA or UK university.kindly advise on any scholarship opportunity.my e-mail is [email protected]
30th October 2011, 05:42 AM
Unregistered

Hi, i have completed my first degree in english and literature from egerton university and graduated with first class honour.i want to study for masters at USA or UK university.kindly advise on any scholarship opportunity.my e-mail is [email protected]
5th December 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Hello. I have a bachelor&master degree in architecture and I would like to study literature in US. It may sound crazy.Still please could you tell me what is more possible - to apply to Master or Bachelor Degree programme?
10th December 2011, 09:39 AM
tuntunia

I am telling you a thing that there are very few scholarship avaliable for undergraduate students.and there is much expensive UG study.so I advice you please do your UG from here and for PG you can opt for USA or UK.for various reason today UK is more familiar than USA.
and also for arts there are so many universities.ypou can opt any one.but you must command over your english language.and pass IELCTS or TOEFL with minimum 55% score.(5.5 for IELCTS or 550 for TOEFL).

I am giving you a link you can visit and find updates:http://www.britishcouncil.org/new/arts/
27th July 2013, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

I am Brototi Bhattacharyya, I am from West Bengal. I am doing M.A. in English.. I have poor marks in English in under graduate level.. But I am trying hard in post graduate degree.. But I have dream to go to London for my further study or get a job there.. I know that i want excess but its my ambition.. Above this, my family cannot afford the money also.. What should I do? Should I give up or there is another way to achieve my dream............. PLssssssssss, Help me........... Still I have hope....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?