24th February 2015, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

How many IELTS score is required to apply for Canada Study Visa?

I have passed 2 Non-Medical with 60% Marks (66% in English, 69% in Physics, 58% in Chemistry & 39% in Maths). Am I eligible for any Course & How many Ielts Score are Required?

24th February 2015, 02:40 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many IELTS score is required to apply for Canada Study Visa?

Yes, you are eligible to study in Canada, even if you have 60% of marks in your 12th standard. To study in Canada, you should complete IELTS exam with minimum 6.5 bands. After completing the IELTS exam, you can apply for admission in any course, in which you are interested. Try to score 6.5 bands, because if you have 6.5 bands in IELTS exam, you can easily get admission in any course at most of the universities.

IELTS exam:-
This is an exam to test the ability of a person in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking
sections of English. Each section will hold forty marks.

Exam Pattern:-
This exam consists of following sections
1)Listening - 30 minutes(4 sections, 40 items)
2)Reading - 60 minutes (3 sections, 40 items)
3)Writing - 60 minutes(2 tasks)
4)Speaking - 11-14 minutes
IELTS exam score is calculated for 10 bands.
25th February 2015, 12:55 PM
hrceeinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed 2 Non-Medical with 60% Marks (66% in English, 69% in Physics, 58% in Chemistry & 39% in Maths). Am I eligible for any Course & How many Ielts Score are Required?
You should have at least 6.5 band averagely to apply for study. Please send me your queries on [email protected] so I can help you with that.
4th April 2015, 11:39 PM
bichapoda

To study in Canada you need to have minimum of 6 Band in your IELTS.

But to study in Top Universities from Canada you need to have Minimum of 6.5 Band.

If your looking for any Diploma Course like Post Graduation Diploma then IELTS 6 is minimum but for Masters and MBA you need to have Minimum 6.5 Band.

The main 2 reasons to get your Canada study visa are your IELTS Score and your Financial documents.

If you have IELTS Score more than 6.5 Bands and your Financial Documents are good then you can be given Study Visa.

IF your Socre is more than 6.5 Bands you also have chances of getting Scholarship from the University you Apply .

So prepare well and crack the IELTS exam with 6.5 IELTS Band to have more chances of Getting Canadian Study Visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?