16th February 2014, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Post diploma courses for Mechanical engineering student?

hello i am third year diploma student in mech engg plz tell what are the post diploma courses for mech engg student my email id is bho

Related Questions:
21st February 2014, 05:16 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Post diploma courses for Mechanical engineering student?

Mechanical engineering is a core engineering stream and offers vast number of career as well as job opportunities for candidates who are from this stream.The PG diploma in Mechanical engineering is of the TWO YEARS duration.There is an option of distance learning also available.Soon after completion of this course,candidates can meet the growing needs of the experts in this field.

So for doing this course,the minimum qualification required is Graduation/Experience from a recognized university.It would be better if you have any working experience before joining this Post graduate Diploma.There are actually of Four semesters in the total of 2 years.Probably the first semester you will be dealth with is Applied Thermodynamics,Engineering mechanics,Theory of Machine and Engineering Drawings.
The candidate must have work experience before joining these post diploma course.In the Second semester the topics covered may be of Machine elements-1,Instrumentation-1,Fluid Mechanics-1,and Strength of Materials.In the third semester,Manufacturing-1,Machine Elements-2,Power Generation,Refrigeration and Air conditioning.In the final semester the subjects dealt with Environmental engineering,Planning management,Instrumentation-II and Manufacturing and more.

The best colleges offer this course are National Institute of Management-Mumbai,P.A College o Engineering-Mangalore,Sardar Patel University-Vidyanagar,Gujarat, Indian Institute of Technology,Ahmedabad,Government of Polytechnic-Jalgaon and more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?