1st June 2016, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Preparation tips for IPS entrance examination while currently studying in 11th standard(Arts stream)

Can anyone please provide me some tips and tricks on how to clear IPS entrance examination for a class 11 arts student. My subjects were, English, Hindi, Political Science, History and Music in Arts. Kindly tell me how to prepare well for IPS examination.

2nd June 2016, 12:32 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Preparation tips for IPS entrance examination while currently studying in 11th standard(Arts stream)

In order to prepare well for IPS examination, you need not worry much, you just have to follow some of the basic steps mentioned below;

> Complete your 12th board examination with full determination is the very first thing I want to say and then look for ward for the preparation of IPS exam.

> Collect previous year papers of IPS examination and try to solve them.

> Make a proper time table of studies.

> Take admission in coaching Institutes if you feel the need of it.

> Clear your doubts as soon as possible and never pile them up for future.

> Stay healthy, as staying healthy is the most important thing as without a good health, you will not be able to concentrate in your studies or anything else.

Follow the above mentioned steps and I am sure you will do well in your examination.
2nd June 2016, 01:53 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Preparation tips for IPS entrance examination while currently studying in 11th standard(Arts stream)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone please provide me some tips and tricks on how to clear IPS entrance examination for a class 11 arts student. My subjects were, English, Hindi, Political Science, History and Music in Arts. Kindly tell me how to prepare well for IPS examination.

The eligibility to appear for IPS examination (Civil Services) is a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised university. So you have to complete Graduation Degree in any discipline first. So you have enough time for the preparation. The Civil Services examinations (Group I) are conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). Preliminary Examinations, Mains Examinations and Interview are available in the selection process. For the preparation you can find many institutions conducting classes for the Group I examinations. You join and study there to clear the examinations.
3rd October 2021, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare from 9th class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?