10th March 2018, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc(IT) to get admission in M.Sc(IT) in Barkatullah University?

Hello everyone, I am doing B.Sc Information Technology and will do M.Sc in same field. I am studying in 1st year. I want to know that what percentage I maintain in my B.Sc so that I get admission in M.Sc IT in Barkatullah University?

Related Questions:
  1. How should I join any institute like NIIT while studying BSc IT
  2. Can I get admission in MCA in regular institute after completing BScIT
  3. How much salary will I get after BSc IT? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Cutoff percentage required in 12th ISC Commerce to get BCom(H) admission in Jadavpur University?
  5. Percentage required in BSc IT to get admission in USA colleges? Which are the good colleges in USA?
  6. Cutoff percentage required to get admission in SRM University?
  7. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Com in Osmania University?
  8. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc(IT) to study M.Sc(IT) in Jadavpur University?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom in Graphic Era University?
  10. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study BCom(Accountancy) in any reputed college of Panjab University? -- [New]
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom in Team Lease Skills University?
  12. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom in Nizam College and Osmania University?
  13. Fee details of B.Com course in Hindu College, Delhi University? Cutoff percentage required in 12th to get admission?
  14. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get PCB admission in JVM School?
  15. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Presidency University?
  16. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc to get M.Sc(Mathematical Science) admission in D.A.V Postgraduate College?
  17. Cutoff percentage required in B.A. to study M.A.(Education) in Guwahati University?
  18. What to do after completing BSc, MCA, MSc in Electronics, MSc in Forensic or MSc IT? Any good institute in Ahmedabad city to do Ethical Course?
22nd April 2018, 07:35 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc(IT) to get admission in M.Sc(IT) in Barkatullah University?

Eligibility Criteria and Percentage Required in B.Sc to pursue M.Sc (IT) in Barkatullah University:

In order to be eligible for pursuing M.Sc in Information Technology course in Barkatullah University, you are required to meet the below mentioned eligibility criteria.

>> Candidates must have completed their B.Sc with Mathematics as one of the subjects in order to be eligible.

>> You must have secured minimum 50% marks aggregate to be eligible for doing M.Sc in IT from this Barkatullah University. Hence, make sure you meet the mentioned percentage criteria.

>> In order to apply for this course, you are required to visit it's official website and then you will have you signup with the email ID and password. Then click on the "Apply' button and you need to choose the department as well as course. And then you need to proceed to give further details and submit the application form finally.
22nd April 2018, 02:05 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc(IT) to get admission in M.Sc(IT) in Barkatullah University?

There is no minimum percentage of marks required in B.Sc IT course to pursue M.Sc IT from Barkatullah University.
Candidates those who have completed their Bachelors degree in Science in the relevant field from a recognized University can apply for the Masters degree in IT.
Admission will be based on the merit marks scored in the last qualifying examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?