18th March 2018, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for GATE 2018?

Hi friends, I want to apply for GATE. So, I would like to know about the process to apply for GATE. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the procedure for applying in GATE? Please let me know immediately.

27th April 2018, 02:01 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for GATE 2018?

Procedure to apply for GATE Examination:

In order to apply for GATE Entrance Examination, you are required to apply through online mode from it's official website. As far as my best knowledge is concerned GATE application forms will be available in the 1st week of September to 1st week of October 2018.

>> There you are required to fill up the application form and upload your scanned images like Photograph and Signature.

>> You are also required to upload your qualifying degree certificate while applying. While applying for this examination, you are required to choose 3 exam cities as centers. Besides this, you are required to have Aadhar, College ID, Employee ID, Driving License ..etc., handy to enter details.

>> You are required to make the payment of application through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ net banking.

>> After successful filling and submission of the form, you are required to take out the print of the submitted form for future references.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?