20th January 2018, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for MBA course in Australia in 2018?

Procedure to apply for MBA course in Australia? Can you please let me know the complete steps which I need to follow for the year 2018 admissions? Is it same as last year or is there any changes to be noted? It will be really helpful if you can get back soon as possible. Thank you!

21st January 2018, 04:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for MBA course in Australia in 2018?

To apply for admission to MBA course in Australia in 2018, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university. You should have good TOEFL/ IELTS examinations scores to apply for admission to MBA course. Once, you submit your examinations score reports, the university will review your application and if you are eligible for admission, you will be offered admission in MBA course in Australian university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?