17th April 2014, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of doing MA in Economics after doing B.Com? How much percentage is required?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I am doing B.Com and i want to do MA in Economics can you tell me in detail What is the procedure of doing MA in Economics after doing B.Com and How much percentage is required in B.Com for doing MA in Economics.

15th August 2014, 01:08 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Procedure of doing MA in Economics after doing B.Com? How much percentage is required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

I am doing B.Com and i want to do MA in Economics can you tell me in detail What is the procedure of doing MA in Economics after doing B.Com and How much percentage is required in B.Com for doing MA in Economics.
Yes of course you are eligible to apply for M.A in Economics course after B. Com course. Basically, the marks required for bachelor degree differs from college to college. Most of the colleges required minimum 50% marks in graduation course. So, If you have scored more than 50% marks, you are eligible for M.A English course.

M.Com Eligibity Criteria:-
  • The minimum eligibility to enter an M. Com course is a bachelor degree course and minimum 55% in graduation from a deemed university.
  • Relaxation will be given to reserved category students.
  • Some institutes also conduct their own entrance exams within the college.
  • Admission for this M. Com course is based on the entrance performance.

Interested candidates may directly apply for the M. Com course by visiting the concerned university. The application form will be issued at the concerned university counter office or you can also download the application form from the official website of concerned university.

Best M.Com Colleges :-
  • NMIMS University Bangalore, India
  • Shri Ram College of Commerce Delhi/NCR, India
  • NMIMS University Mumbai, India
  • Lady Shri Ram College for Women (LSRC) Delhi/NCR, India
  • Ramjas College Delhi/NCR, India
  • Stella Maris College Chennai, India
  • SNDT Womens University Mumbai, India
  • NM College Mumbai, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?