17th November 2014, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University for Master of Commerce course?

Sir,
I m doing only bachelor of commerce from bareilly
now I want to should i take admission in
master of commerce in alighar Muslim university
please tell me the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to take admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University
  3. Admission procedure for admission in B.Com in Aligarh University?
  4. Can I get admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University after scoring 62.15% in 12th? Procedure to take admission in B.Com?
  5. Can I get admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University after scoring 62.15% in 12th? Procedure of admission in B.Com?
  6. What is the procedure and syllabus of Aligarh Muslim University
  7. Procedure to take admission for B.Com course in Aligarh Muslim University?
  8. How to get admission in Ph.D in Aligarh Muslim university?
  9. Admission in Aligarh Muslim University after completing diploma in civil engineering? Procedure for the same?
  10. Admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim university for student of class 12th?
  11. How to get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University?
  12. How may one get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after 10th? Where can I get the admission form?
  13. Procedure for admission in AMU? Is it possible to get admission with 75% in 10th?
  14. What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
  15. Will I get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th CBSE board exam?
  16. Can I get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after studying in class 10th
  17. how to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th class examination
  18. Procedure to get admission in AMU Aligarh? Where to get the form?
19th November 2014, 12:51 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University for Master of Commerce course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I m doing only bachelor of commerce from bareilly
now I want to should i take admission in
master of commerce in alighar Muslim university
please tell me the procedure.
Yes, of course are eligible for M.Com through Aligarh Muslim University after completing B.Com. Those candidates who have completed their Graduation in commerce can apply.

Academic Qualification:
Graduation in Commerce stream or its equivalent with 55% marks from a recognized university and relaxation will be applicable for reserved category students.

Admission Criteria:
Selection will be done based on the writing test. The AMU University itself carries out this entrance exam.

Fee Structure:
The Fee structure differs for general and reserved category students. However, the fee structure will be Rs.6, 000 to Rs.8, 000 per semester.

Here, I have attached a field regarding detailed admission process of AMU University. Hope this will helps you.

Official Website- www.amu.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?