8th April 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?

what is the procedure for admission in 11th class in aligarh muslim university and is there any entrance exam for admission in 11th classin aligarh muslim university and if yes then what is the syllabus for the entrance exam and when does the form for admission in 11th class comes out and when does the entrance exam happens ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
  2. Procedure to take admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  4. How to get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th?
  5. How to get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University?
  6. How can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in Aligarh Muslim University?
  7. how to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th class examination
  8. Procedure for admission in class 11th in AMU?
  9. Will I get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th exam
  10. How may one get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after 10th? Where can I get the admission form?
  11. Admission procedure to study 11th standard in Aligarh Muslim University for 10th CBSE student? -- [New]
  12. How to get admission in 11th class in Aligarh University? What is the procedure?
  13. How may I get details of entrance exam date for class 11th admission in Aligarh Muslim University?
  14. Procedure to get admission in AMU Aligarh? Where to get the form?
  15. What's the procedure to take admission in 11th class in AMU? I am learning in 10th class from HMIC, Moradabad(UP)
  16. What is the procedure for taking admission in 11th with science stream in AMU?
  17. Procedure to get admission in AMU Aligarh? When are the forms available and what is the test schedule? When will the test be held?
  18. Detailed procedure and eligibility to appear in B.Tech entrance exam of Aligarh Muslim University?
15th October 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?

when the form for class 11th will came for the session 2013-2014 and from where i could the form.
15th November 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?

how to get admission in amu after 10?
19th December 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

pls say how i can get the form of 11th clasd
9th February 2013, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i stuty bhargava and i am studying in 10th class in our lady of fatima ,schoolwant to take admission in amu for 11th class session 2013-14.
sir, may i know that how can i get the admission form of class 11th ???
11th February 2013, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

When the form for class 11th will come for session 2013-2014 in amu
21st February 2013, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for 11 admition test
22nd February 2013, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for admission in 11th class in aligarh muslim university and is there any entrance exam for admission in 11th classin aligarh muslim university and if yes then what is the syllabus for the entrance exam and when does the form for admission in 11th class comes out and when does the entrance exam happens ?for the session 2013-2014
1st March 2013, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee of entrance test
7th March 2013, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for class 11 entrance exam in AMU
7th March 2013, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

sir,please tell me demand draft will be from which bank/banks...
18th March 2013, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

sir, I want to admit in amu in 11th class ,then please tell me what will be the syllabus for entrance exam and how I will
be prepare.
22nd March 2013, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

I want to admit in amu in 11th
class ,then please tell me what will be the
syllabus for entrance exam and how I will
be prepare.
8th April 2013, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

sir myself MD.Sarfaraz alam of jnv dalkhola. Sir i'm getting fear about the admit card whether it'll be accept or reject. And now i'm in aligarh. So my question is when shall we get admit card? Sir plz make this information available in google or other website. I'll be highly obliged to u 4 this. Khuda hafeez
13th September 2013, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

sir i waana admission in amu for 11th 2013-2014
i am from kashmir
24th September 2013, 02:13 PM
tahsin khan123

how to get form
28th January 2014, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

when 11 entrance test happens
I want to study in amu after qualifying Entrance
28th January 2014, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

when 11 entrance test happens
I want to study in amu after qualify Entrance
18th February 2014, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz help me how i will get admission in amu i want study in this university by
24th February 2014, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

my name is Rajan Deep. I passed 10th class.So please tell me that how can I take admission in 11th class.
24th February 2014, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the procedure for admission in 11th class in aligarh muslim university and is there any entrance exam for admission in 11th classin aligarh muslim university and if yes then what is the syllabus for the entrance exam and when does the form for admission in 11th class comes out and when does the entrance exam happens ?
plz tell me what is the syllabus for entrance exam for 11th
27th February 2014, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to atempt the entrance exam.for class-11th math or bio.
24th March 2014, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Cool Re: What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?

Syllabus of entrance in AMU for class 11 in commerce is social science of class 9 and 10, maths of class 9 and 10, indo islamic culture, and general knowledge..use NCERT for better results and can use refrence books also..best of luck
27th March 2014, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

Plz tell me what is the procedure to attempt entrance exam for 11th after completng 10th from icse. and what is the syllabs .
11th March 2015, 07:42 PM
Md suhail Khan

Thumbs down What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of class 11

sir what is the procedure of getting admission in class 11 and sir please and please send me the syllabus of the entrance exam for class 11 sir plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
18th February 2016, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir,what is the syllabus for 11th class entrance examination in A M U.Please send me so that I may be able to prepare for selection as soon as possible, that will be your most kindness.
11th September 2017, 04:33 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

To get admission for 11th class in AMU is to attend and qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the university. The eligibility requirements, admission process and syllabus is mentioned below.

The eligibility required is to complete secondary education or equivalent education in any discipline with minimum 45% from any recognized board.

Admission process:
- If you fulfill the eligibility requirements then you need to fill the application form through online.
- You need to pay the application fees through online or through DD.
- After uploading all the details you need to submit the form.
- You'll receive admit card, you need to take print out of it and wait for the examination date.
- You need to attend and qualify the exam in merit.
- Based on your performance you'll be given admission into the university.

Syllabus:
The syllabus for 11th class entrance exam varies based on the stream. The questions asked in the exam is from the previous year topics. There will be 100 questions and each question carries 1 mark, so the exam is for 100 marks.

Science stream:
- Science: 50 marks
- Maths: 30 marks
- General knowledge: 10 marks
- Indo - Islamic culture: 10 marks

Commerce stream:
- Social studies: 60 marks
- Maths: 20 marks

Arts stream:
- Social studies: 60 marks
- Maths: 20 marks

For more details you can visit the official website: www.amu.org.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?