25th June 2017, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in B.Ed distance mode course at IGNOU, Delhi

I have done my masters in political science from IGNOU Delhi. Now I have shifted in Mumbai. Can you help me out for B.Ed distance course. I don’t know how to do apply for it.

25th June 2017, 10:39 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in B.Ed distance mode course at IGNOU, Delhi

As you have completed your master's degree, so you are eligible to apply for B.Ed course. In order to pursue B.Ed from IGNOU at first you have to fill up the application form and submit your educational documents. After that you have to appear for a written examination conducted by the institute itself. You can directly visit the official website of IGNOU and get all the details there.
25th June 2017, 11:21 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in B.Ed distance mode course at IGNOU, Delhi

Procedure to get admission in B.Ed distance mode course at IGNOU, Delhi:

There is a certain procedure required in order to get admission in IGNOU through correspondence mode.

You are required to appear in Entrance Examination which is called B.Ed Entrance Test that is conducted by IGNOU.

You are required to submit the Application form along with the attested copies of the documents that are required in Admission cum Entrance Form.

Candidates who get selected basically get offer letter from Regional Center and then you are required to follow the concerned process.

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for doing this course "Graduation" or "Post Graduation" with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?