12th February 2016, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in the M.Sc.(Life Science) course in India?

I have passed b.tech. (biotechnology) from banasthali university. Now i am interested to pursue post graduate course in life science i.e. M.Sc. course. So guide me about the procedure for getting admission in the course?

archie agrawal
b.tech.(biotechnology)

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Master Of Science after completing B.Tech(ME)? Where to pursue MS, in India or abroad?
  2. Procedure and method to get admission in B.Tech Dairy Science and BSc Veterinary Science in different institutes of India?
  3. List of universities which offer M.Phil(Life Science) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  4. List of colleges which offer B.Sc in Naturopathy and Yoga Science in India? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Procedure for admission in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th science?
  6. Procedure to get admission in the M.Sc.(Life Science) course in India? -- [New]
  7. Best College in India for doing B.Sc in Forensic Science? Admission Procedure for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Admission in genetic engineering college in India after passing PCB and Maths? What is the procedure for it?
  9. Procedure for admission in Forensic Science degree?
  10. What is the procedure for foreign students to get admission in MBBS in India?
  11. Detailed procedure to get admission in any Army School in India?
  12. Universities offering PhD in Seed Science and Technology in India? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Procedure to get admission for BE in Civil Engineering after completion of 12th Science from RBSE with 81%? When can I get admission for this course?
  14. Admission procedure in government university of forensic science Gujarat?
  15. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission?
  16. What is the procedure to get admission in JNU for MSc in Environmental Science
  17. Any university in Germany which offers Ph.D in Food Science for Indian Students? What is the admission procedure and scholarship procedure?
  18. Cutoff list of KKWagh Engineering College Nashik? What is the cutoff list of MHT CET and AIEEE?
12th February 2016, 08:39 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in the M.Sc.(Life Science) course in India?

Procedure to get admission in post graduate course :-

- The procedure varies from one university to another if you go into the depth of it. However, the general procedure is stated below.
- Most of the top level universities take admission on the basis of entrance exams which is solely conducted by them. So in order to get admission in them, you need to appear in their entrance exams and score well. The syllabus is based on the syllabus at graduation level.
- Other universities take admission on the basis of scores in the graduation level. So you need to fill the application form and go for the counselling if shortlisted in such universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?