13th July 2017, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in MBA operation management

I am in second year diploma in mechanical engineering. I want to do MBA in operation for that shall I get external admission for 11th commerce or how can get me admission after completing diploma. Sadanand.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is a better choice for me between MCA and B.Ed being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Computer Science?
  2. Procedure to get admission in MBA operation management
  3. Whole procedure to do internship in MBA Operation Management from Ashok Leyland? -- [New]
  4. Jobs after MBA in Operation Management?
  5. How to study MBA in Operation in distance mode after B.Tech? List of colleges for it?
  6. Can I get exemption in MBA(Operation Management) if completed MBA(HR) from IGNOU?
  7. After doing MSc Chemstry and MBA operation management how to get a government job?
  8. List of courses can be done after completing M.Sc(Physics)?
  9. Which master degree or diploma is preferable for a good future prospective? I'm working with a construction company and completing my BBA graduation degree
  10. Is it a good choice to join MBA in Operation Management after BSc Chemistry if I have 3 years experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which course should I do after by graduation and 1 year web designing course?
  12. Previous years question papers for MBA course?
  13. What should I do after completing B.Tech in civil?
  14. How to do internship in NTPC in production and operation management for 2 months?
  15. Can I apply to study PhD(Management) if completed distance MBA(Operation Management) from Madras University?
  16. What specialization should I choose for MBA IT, MBA Operation or MBA system?
  17. List of colleges providing PhD in Operation Management? Criteria to get admission?
  18. What will be the salary after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering and Distance MBA in Operation Management?
15th July 2017, 12:19 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in MBA operation management

For MBA admission, you need to have a degree first. On the basis of diploma in mechanical engineering, you can get admission only in degree courses.

For MBA admission, you need to first complete degree and then apply for exams like CAT/MAT/GMAT. Admission will be on the basis score in exam and performance in interview.
15th July 2017, 01:17 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to pursue MBA course, you must have to complete your bachelors degree course in a relevant field from a recognized University, then only you will be eligible for it.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline form a recognized University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it can apply for the MBA course.
So, you must have to complete your Graduation first.
15th July 2017, 01:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in second year diploma in mechanical engineering. I want to do MBA in operation for that shall I get external admission for 11th commerce or how can get me admission after completing diploma. Sadanand.

Eligibility to study MBA in Operations Management course is a graduate in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. Admission to the course is done through an entrance examination, group discussion and interview. There are various common entrance examinations available for taking admission to the MBA like CAT, MAT, CMAT, TANCET, XAT etc. Therefore, candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree like BA, BSc, BCom, BE, BTech etc. with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible to apply for taking admission to the MBA Operations Management. They have to apply online for taking admission to the MBA Operations Management program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?