23rd January 2017, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Ph.D entrance exam after completion of MBA in Operation Management?

What is procedure for apply for PhD entrance exam after complete MBA in Operation Management? Can you please guide me with the details on the same? Awaiting to get the response on this soon. Please answer me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply to study PhD(Management) if completed distance MBA(Operation Management) from Madras University?
  2. Procedure of getting admission in PhD after MBA? When to fill up entrance exam form? Which specializations to choose?
  3. What is the procedure to follow for doing Ph.D in Management? What is the syllabus followed for the entrance test?
  4. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  5. Date of PhD in Operation Research entrance exam?
  6. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  7. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA in Operation Management from Sikkim Manipal University? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get admitted in Phd in Management from Global Open University, Nagaland? I have passed MBA production and operation management from Global Open University
  9. Which course is a better choice for me between MCA and B.Ed being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Computer Science?
  10. Which course should I do after by graduation and 1 year web designing course? -- [New]
  11. What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D in Management?
  12. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in Economics after completion of MBA in Sales and Marketing?
  13. Details about the Ph.D entrance exam? When should I apply for it? I would like to do Ph.D in Management with Mahatma Gandhi University
  14. Procedure to do part time Ph.D in Management after completion of MBA with 11 years of corporate experience? Which college to apply?
  15. How to apply for Ph.D in management in IISC after completing MBA?
  16. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of MBA in hospital management?
  17. Possibility to apply in PhD entrance exam for a candidate who has arrears in 2nd semester of MBA?
  18. Procedure and schedule for Ph.D entrance exam in 2011 after Masters of Management science in System Management? -- [Most Discussed]
26th January 2017, 11:33 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Ph.D entrance exam after completion of MBA in Operation Management?

To pursue PhD, a candidate needs a minimum of 55% marks in Master's degree for general candidate and for a candidate who is other than general like OBC/SC/ST minimum marks required for them is 50% in Management subjects from a recognized University and also you have to appear and pass the entrance exam(CSIR-UGC NET).
27th January 2017, 12:00 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Ph.D entrance exam after completion of MBA in Operation Management?

It is very good that you have completed your MBA course in Operation Management and you want to pursue Ph.D course further.
In order to pursue the Ph.D course, you must have to appear in the UGC-NET examination and to do so, you need to register yourself for the examination. You must have to fill the application form of the NET examination through the official website of NET.
Below I have uploaded the link of the official website of UGC-NET, have a look over it for more details.
http://cbsenet.nic.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?