5th March 2015, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for MDS course if given Supplementary exam of BDS?

Hello everyone,
Actually due to my family problem
I had to give supplementary exam
during my undergraduate BDS course,
still can I apply for MDS?

29th May 2015, 09:04 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MDS course if given Supplementary exam of BDS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
Actually due to my family problem
I had to give supplementary exam
during my undergraduate BDS course,
still can I apply for MDS?

Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for MDS after completing the BDS course. Since, you're waiting for Supplementary exam result, so you must qualify in all subjects of BDS without any pending backlog to be eligible for BDS. Please go through the MDA eligibility criteria, which is given below,

- The minimum educational qualification needed for the MDS course is a Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S) or an equivalent to 50% of marks from a recognized university, which is approved by Dental Council of India.

- The candidate must have minimum 21 years of age.

- The admission to MDS program is based on the merit of All India Common Entrance Test (AICET) conducted by various Dental Colleges. Those candidates who have scored good marks in the entrance exam can get direct preference at the of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?