2nd August 2016, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to pursue M.E Part Time in Anna University?

Hello sir, I am working at UAE and completed B.Tech (Civil) from Kerala and now working as Design Engineer. I would to pursue PG course in Civil Engineering on distance Education basis. Can you please tell me the procedure to pursue M.E (Civil Engineering) part time in Anna University?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to pursue M.E Part Time in Anna University?
  2. Procedure to convert from full time to part time PhD course for a candidate of Anna University?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue Part time BE in Chemical Engineering from Anna University being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Chemistry and working in Government Organization for 13 years? Procedure to apply for this course?
  4. BE part time holder can do ME in CAD from Anna university?
  5. Procedure to do B.E part time? What is the cutoff score? I want to do B.E Mechanical Engineering Part Time in Anna University
  6. Procedure to apply for counselling for admission in Anna University or MIT to pursue part time MBA through scholarship if scored 39.6 marks in TANCET?
  7. Can I do part time M.E in Anna University of Technology Madurai at the same time along with Ph.D part time?
  8. Can I pursue part time M.E programme after doing part time Ph.D in Computer Applications under Anna University?
  9. What is the procedure for joining part time M.E./M.Tech from ANNA University?
  10. Procedure and eligibility to apply for M.Phil course in Anna University for B.E.(CSE) and correspondence MBA(HR) candidate?
  11. How can I get transfer from Madurai to Salem if pursuing PhD in Anna University? Procedure to convert full time PhD to part time?
  12. Procedure to apply for study part time M.E. in Anna University? Details of entrance exam?
  13. Qualifications required for part time M.E in Anna University? What is the admission procedure?
  14. How to do part time M.E in Anna University Chennai? Are they providing part time M.E course? What are the procedure involved? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is Anna University providing part time M.E. course? Procedure to join?
  16. How to apply for M.E part time in Anna University?
  17. Ph.D in Anna University after completing M.Phil part time with 56%?
  18. Procedure to do PhD from Anna university holding part time M.Phil degree?
3rd August 2016, 11:26 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to pursue M.E Part Time in Anna University?

You will have to apply for admission in the course by filling up the application form provided to you by the Institute manually or you can also apply for admission via their official website. You will have to provide all the required details asked for and after that you will be provided admission in the course, if you do fulfill the eligibility criteria for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?