19th June 2018, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Bachelor in International Hospitality Management in IIAS School of Management?

Hello friends, can you help me to know about the procedure to get admission in IIAS School of Management for studying Bachelor in International Hospitality Management course. I am interested to study Bachelor in International Hospitality Management in this college so I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor in International Hospitality Management in IIAS School of Management?
  2. Fee expenses of Bachelor in International Hospitality Management in IIAS School of Management?
  3. Eligibility to study Bachelor in International Hospitality Management in IIAS School of Management?
  4. Entrance exam available to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  5. Scope of studying Bachelor in International Hospitality Management over Bachelor in Hospitality Management course?
  6. Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) at IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  7. Course structure and duration of MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  8. Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hospitality Management in GD Goenka University School of Hospitality if secured 61% in 12th NIOS?
  9. Details of Bachelor’s in International Hospitality Management offered in Ecole Hoteliere De Lausanne? Admission procedure for Indian students?
  10. Admission procedure to study MSc(Hospitality and Tourism Management) in School of Hotel Management, Bhubaneswar?
  11. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Library & Information Science in Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management?
  12. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which are the good MBA colleges in Kolkata through MAT
  14. Which entrance is compulsory to become Air Hostess and which courses needs to be done?
  15. Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(Global Hospitality and Tourism Management) in UET University School of Tourism?
  16. Scholarships available to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  17. Eligibility to study MBA(Ecotourism Management) in VATEL Madagascar for Bachelor of Hospitality Management student? Requirements to get admission? -- [New]
  18. List of entrance exams available for admission in PhD in Hospitality Management?
31st August 2018, 12:23 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor in International Hospitality Management in IIAS School of Management?

IIAS School of Management is a premier institute for management course. It offers various courses.

The admission is on the academic performance, interview and personal test.

So, you have to clear the test for final admission. Hospitality is three year course and offer on semester basis.

So, visit the official website for more detail about admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?