28th October 2011, 01:55 PM
raaj_09650440365

Is there any management quota seat for engineering?

is there any management quota setas in for engineering

in top colleges

Related Questions:
28th October 2011, 03:31 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there any management quota seat for engineering?

Dear pal,
engineering course is passion for many younger generation and there is good demand for engineers in all the field.
For qualifying to apply for the course the minimum qualification required is 10+2 qualification . The aspirant need to have chosen physics, mathematics and chemistry as their subjects in the higher secondary.
Those with diploma qualification also can apply . But only a limited institutions have this facility .
The admission into the branches is based on the marks in +2 for certain universities . But few admit through the entrance exam .
The institutions too have management quota. Students are appointed through this too. But the number of seats available through management is very less. So it will be better to study well and get more marks .
All the best
28th October 2011, 04:12 PM
abhin91
Member+

List of good colleges where management quota seat for engineering are available:
1. R V COLLEGE of engineering, bangalore
2. PES college , bangalore
3. MSR institue of technology, bangalore
4. Manipal institue of technology, manipal
5. vellore institute of technology, vellore
28th October 2011, 04:46 PM

Thumbs up Re: Is there any management quota seat for engineering?

Hi Raaj,

Please send your details like as following below...

1. where are you living from?
2. where are you studied from?
3. where are you prefer to studying?
4. List of colleges from which location have to preferred to study?

If you send the information what am asking you above, i will suggest the best colleges and the fee details.

thanks and All the best.....
31st October 2011, 05:48 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Sir,
Is there any management quota in NITs? My AIR ... If a candidate doesn't lock his/her choices, will they be processed for seat allotment? ... Whether a candidate has to submit separate Demand Drafts for Engineering and Architecture Streams? ...
18th November 2011, 12:15 AM
Aarif husain

How much money is needed for management seat.? and how many marks in 12th
30th April 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/mam.PAVAN KUMAR here.I should have completed my 12th(state-k'taka) by now this year,but due to various reasons,i could not write the exam.I am an above average student n have finished my 10th ICSE wit 89%.Though i am taking comedk this may 6th,i am not very sure if i can give my best n do well.I am taking my pu exams this june.I am confident that i wil score well in that.Due to a shock that i could not write my exams,i was very depressed and out of my mind.i am worried about my future and i aspire to do engg in a reputed college only.Mech is my 1st priority but any branch will do in a very good college.I know it is very difficult but i want to do it.I have not contacted anyone and i dont know the procedure also.As this phase decides my future life,i request you to guide me.Plz advise n help me out.plz send you reply to my mail.I am waiting for your reply.
Mail back: [email protected]
[email protected]
i wil let you know further information if it is required.thank you.
29th May 2012, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i need admission to any gud engineering college in management quote.but i dont have 50% in maths for cbse board exam.i had written the aieee engineering entrance exam,its result is not published.physics and chemistry i have above 60.will i get an admission in tamil nadu to any good college.
29th May 2012, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

iam a keralit i need admission to a good engineering college in tamil nadu in management quote.but i dont have 50% in maths for cbse bord examination in 12th.physics and chemistry i have above 60.i had appered for the aieee engineering exam but the result is not published.will i get admission to any good college
28th October 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

What would be the fee structure for PEC in management quota please reply fast
29th April 2013, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

is there management quota at bits ? i have 91.3% in pcm in 12th and have an overall % of 89% . i want answer quickly ............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?