6th June 2018, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to study PhD(Interdisciplinary) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Hello, I am looking forward to study PhD in Interdisciplinary course in Jamia Millia Islamia. Can you please let me know about the requirements for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program? Please let me know about the requirements immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia? -- [New]
  2. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  3. Diploma in Engineering is offered in Jamia Millia Islamia for 10th student?
  4. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  5. Course structure of BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  6. Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  7. Possibility to study M.Sc(Biophysics) in Jamia Millia Islamia for a candidate who has completed BSc(Physics) from IGNOU?
  8. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
  9. Admission procedure to study BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  10. Eligibility to study PhD(Psychology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  11. Detailed admission procedure to study BCA in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  12. Jamia Millia Islamia offers PGDM rather MBA degree through Jamia MBA entrance exam?
  13. Minimum requirements to be on the safer side of admission in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  14. List of entrance exams to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  15. Pocedure to take admission in Jamia Millia Islamia to study engineering for the citizen of Oman? Seats reserved for NRI students?
  16. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to study MCA in Jamia Millia Islamia if studying B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  18. Detailed information and eligibility to study Master of Fine Arts(Applied Arts) in Jamia Millia Islamia for BFA student of Delhi University?
14th September 2019, 11:15 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study PhD(Interdisciplinary) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

** Doctor of Philosophy in Interdisciplinary is a doctorate level course and the duration of Doctor of Philosophy in Interdisciplinary is 3 years.

** For the admission of Doctor of Philosophy in Interdisciplinary course, the candidate must have passed Master degree in the respective stream with at least 60% from a recognized university.

** The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of the entrance so you should score good marks in the entrance to study Ph.D. (Interdisciplinary) in Jamia Millia Islamia.

** For the application process, you should visit the official website of the University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?