7th November 2016, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and requirements to study M.Sc(Network Protocol Design) in Guru Nanak University?

I am Niranth and I want to do M.Sc(Network Protocol Design) course at Guru Nanak University. Can I know the admission procedure and other requirements for applying in this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Migration from Guru Nanak Dev University to Panjab University for admission in B.Com second year
  2. Procedure of admission in BSc Physics course in Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar? Can we apply online?
  3. Procedure to take admission in BBA in Guru Nanak Dev University?
  4. Can I do correspondence course in Bachelor in Physiotherapy in Guru Nanak Dev University? Procedure to apply for the course?
  5. What is the procedure for admission in M.A in Psychology from Guru Nank Dev University Amritsar
  6. Procedure to get admission in BSc Hons in Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it possible to do PhD in Urdu from Guru Nanak Dev University?
  8. How to get admission in M.A in Psychology in Guru Nanak Dec University Amritsar?
  9. How can I get admission to study PhD in Zoology at Punjab University after M.Sc from Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar?
  10. Can I do M.A English from GNDU Amritsar? I have done graduation with 48%
  11. Eligibility to study M.A.(Commercial Arts) in Guru Nanak Dev University for B.A. graduate?
  12. What is the date of publish of B.Ed entrance application forms?
  13. Will I be able to get admission in Guru Nanak Dev university after scoring 156 marks in AIEEE?
  14. When the admission of M.A.(Commercial Arts) will be started at Guru Nanak Dev University? Number of seats available for this M.A. Degree?
  15. Is BSc Non medical available in GNDU?
  16. Question bank and study material to prepare for LLB entrance in Punjab University and Guru Nanak Dev University?
  17. How to do M.A in History as private from Guru Nanak Dev university, Amritsar?
  18. Can I get admission in Guru Nanak Dev College, Ludhiana through 12th board?
8th November 2016, 05:37 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and requirements to study M.Sc(Network Protocol Design) in Guru Nanak University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Niranth and I want to do M.Sc(Network Protocol Design) course at Guru Nanak University. Can I know the admission procedure and other requirements for applying in this course.

The requirements to study the M.Sc Network & Protocol Design are given below;
Graduate with Computer Science/IT/Computer Applications as one of the subjects with 50% marks or
BCA / B.Sc (IT) or equivalent with 50% marks in aggregate or
Graduates with Mathematics as an Elective subject and PG Diploma in Computer Applications/PG Diploma in IT/PG Diploma in E-Commerce & Internet Application or equivalent with 50% marks
The admission to the course will be done through an entrance examination conducted by the university. The website link of the Guru Nanak Dev University is given Click Here
9th November 2016, 03:22 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and requirements to study M.Sc(Network Protocol Design) in Guru Nanak University?

The procedure is quite simple, you will have to appear and clear the examination conducted by the above mentioned University, and after clearing it, you will be most eligible for admission in the course, and can continue with your studies further.

You should have completed your 12th standard from a recognized board having scored a minimum of 50% in aggregate with science background.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?