2nd August 2018, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get MFA(Bharatanatyam) admission in Kavikulguru Kalidas Sanskrit University?

I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in MFA(Bharatanatyam) course in Kavikulguru Kalidas Sanskrit University. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course. Waiting for your response!

16th October 2018, 10:47 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Requirements to get MFA(Bharatanatyam) admission in Kavikulguru Kalidas Sanskrit University?

You need to fill the application form in the college and make the payment; as online link is not available in their website.

You are only required to submit your 10+2 and bachelor's degree documents with your photographs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?