15th September 2014, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship for admission in M.Tech at US?

Hello,
Now i am doing B.tech from IT branch. and it is completed in june i want to do M.tech in U.S. can you please tell me about scholarships to take admission in M.Tech.

21st May 2017, 09:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship for admission in M.Tech at US?

To get admission for pursuing M.Tech course at US, you should have passed B.Tech course from a recognised university and you have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to M.Tech course at US universities. To get scholarship for pursuing M.Tech course at US, you should have good score in examinations and good aggregate in your Bachelor's degree course and you need to apply for scholarship at least before 3-4 months of commencement of semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?