9th June 2016, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and educational qualification required to get admission for M.Tech(Nuclear Engineering) in Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University?

Hi, I want to do M.Tech in Nuclear Engineering in Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University. Kindly tell me about the eligibility and educational qualification required to getting admission?

10th June 2016, 11:39 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and educational qualification required to get admission for M.Tech(Nuclear Engineering) in Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University?

Eligibility Criteria and Educational Qualification Required to pursue M.Tech in Nuclear Engineering in Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University:

Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University offers several streams in M.Tech. They are,
> M.Tech in Nuclear Energy
> M.Tech in Petroleum Engineering
> M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
> M.Tech in Civil Engineering and Infrastructure Engineering and Management
> M.Tech in Environmental Engg. Studies
> M.Tech in Energy Systems and Technology
> M.Tech in Electrical Engineering and Power Systems
> M.Tech in Chemical Engineering

@ Duration of M.Tech in Nuclear Energy - 2 years

@ Educational Qualification Required for M.Tech in Nuclear Engineering:

* Candidates must have completed Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation and Control/ Civil/ Chemical/ Metallurgical/ Industrial Engineering / Production rom a recognized university.

(or)

* M.Sc in Electronics/ Nuclear Physics/ Physics with a minimum CPI of 6.5 on a 10 Point Scale or equivalent (60% of aggregate Marks)
10th June 2016, 01:08 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and educational qualification required to get admission for M.Tech(Nuclear Engineering) in Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I want to do M.Tech in Nuclear Engineering in Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University. Kindly tell me about the eligibility and educational qualification required to getting admission?
The eligibility to study M.Tech Nuclear Engineering in Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University is B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation & Control/Chemical/Civil/Metallurgical/Production/Industrial Engineering or M.Sc in Electronics/Physics/Nuclear Physics with minimum 60% marks. You can apply online for the admission; the last date of online application is 15th June 2016. 50% seats are for the candidates having Valid and Qualified GATE score. There will be an entrance examination and interview for the admission. You can find the details in the university website, Official Website
10th June 2016, 01:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those candidates who have completed B.Tech/B.E in Nuclear/ Chemical/ Petroleum Engineering from a recognized University are eligible for M.Tech curse in in Nuclear Engineering in Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University.

But you must have valid GATE score.
10th June 2016, 07:34 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to get admission in M.Tech(Nuclear Engineering) in the above mentioned Institute you will have to appear for GATE examination.

Only after scoring well in the examination. you will be very much eligible to get admission in the course.
10th June 2016, 10:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to get admission to study M.Tech (Nuclear Engineering) course in Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, you must have passed Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control/ Chemical/ Civil / Metallurgical/ Production/ Industrial Engineering or M.Sc. in Electronics/Physics/Nuclear Physics with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks from a recognised university.

You need to appear and qualify the entrance examination and personal interview
conducted by the University to get admission in M.Tech (Nuclear Engineering) course in Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?