19th February 2016, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Scope of M.Sc computer science and M.Sc Maths in India?

Pls tell me the scope of MSC Cs in India. In Indian which has more scope between M.Sc in CS and M.Sc in Maths?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between MSC IT and MSC cs(computer Science)?
  2. Scope of M.Sc computer science and M.Sc Maths in India? -- [New]
  3. Which has more scope M.Sc IT or M.Sc Computer Science?
  4. List of courses that can be done in Assam after completing B.Sc(Chemistry) in Guwahati?
  5. Is Maths compulsory in 12th for MSc in computer science?
  6. Is it a right choice to opt for MSc computer science after doing BCA? Which is better between MCA and MSc computer science?
  7. How to do MSc Maths after completing BSc computer science?
  8. What has better scope between MSc IT and MSc computer science?
  9. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  10. Scope of M.Sc in Renal science in India and Abroad?
  11. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  13. Will I get admission in M.Sc Computer Science after completing B.Sc Maths? Job opportunities and percentage required to get admission in M.Sc Computer Science?
  14. MSc IT or MSc Computer Science? Are they equivalent in terms of jobs and scope?
  15. Can I do MSc Computer Science in private after graduating in computer science?
  16. Can I do M.Sc in Maths having completed B.Sc. in Computer Science?
  17. Is B.Ed better than MSc? Can I start MSc in correspondence and B.Ed in regular?
  18. How to do M.Phil after completing MSc computer science?
14th March 2016, 03:45 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Scope of M.Sc computer science and M.Sc Maths in India?

M.Sc in CS has a better scope nowadays in India. After the M.Sc in CS you will be eligible for the teaching job, government jobs as well as jobs in the IT Sector.
So the scope of M.Sc in CS is very good in India. The jobs are their in offer once you have good Domain Knowledge and you are able to get into a reputed Institute you will be able to get a job.
Among M.Sc in Math and CS it is better to go for the course of CS.
27th July 2022, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of M.Sc computer science and M.Sc Maths in India?

MSc maths doesn't better than CS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?