22nd August 2016, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Scope of MBA hospital management

Is MBA in hospital management a good option after B.Sc biotech? If so, can I get the name of colleges offering this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Career scope of MBA in Hospital Management after completing B.D.S
  2. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  3. Scope of MBA hospital management -- [New]
  4. How can I take admission in MBA after completing MSc in Microbiology from Kota University?
  5. What will be the career scope for M.Sc in Environmental Science and MBA in Hospital Management? List of colleges offering these courses?
  6. Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai?
  7. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
  8. Career scope of MBA in Pharmaceutical Management and MHA in Hospital Administration after completion of BDS?
  9. What is the scope for MSc Environmental Science and MBA hospital management and care? Which are those colleges?
  10. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
  11. Is there any scope of doing MBA in hospital management in abroad after completion of BAMS course?
  12. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
  13. How to do M.Phil in Hospital Management after completing MBA hospital MBA management?
  14. Required qualification for doing Ph.D. in Hospital Management?
  15. Which are the best colleges for MBA in hospital/healthcare management
  16. Can I do distance PhD in Hospital Management if secured 69% in MBA? Course duration and fee expenses of this course?
  17. Date of CAT forms for MBA(Hospital management)?
  18. Can I do MBA in Hospital Management after BHMS and work experience as medical officer? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd August 2016, 10:55 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of MBA hospital management

Scope of MBA in Hospital Management

There is a good scope of MBA in hospital management students :-

Medical Colleges

Health Agencies

International health care organisations

Hospital supply Industries

Government hospital

Hospital Consulting organisation and Health Insurance companies

After completing of this MBA in Hospital Management course, you may go find job opportunities in Diagnostic centers, Clinical Laboratories and in Health Agencies.
24th August 2016, 12:02 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of MBA hospital management

Here is list of universities offering MBA in Hospital Management:

Academy of Hospital Administration
Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Agasthya college of Management Studies, Karnataka

Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu

Assam Down Town University ,Assam

You may find employment opportunities in:

medical colleges, health Agencies, pharmaceutical industries, Hospital supply industries, International Healthcare organisations, health insurance companies etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?