10th March 2018, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for admission in Master of Public Management course?

Hello friends, I am doing Bachelor of Social Work. I got direct admission. I want to do post graduation Master of Public Management. I want to know that I have to give any entrance exam for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. IGNOU Master of Arts in Public Administration Public Systems Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Entrance exams available to study Master of Public Management in Victoria University of Willington?
  3. List of colleges which offer Master of Public Health in India? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  4. How to do masters in Public Health through distance mode? I am doing PG in Hospital Management -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What should I study in Post Graduation if expecting 75% in B.A.(English Literature)?
  6. IGNOU Master of Arts in Public Administration Human Resource Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Which course to study abroad after completion of B.Com course?
  8. Which courses should I opt after completing B.A English
  9. Is there any entrance exam for master in Public Health? List of the top colleges for master in Public Health in india
  10. What should I do after completion of graduation? What are the courses available in market?
  11. Is there any entrance exam available to study Master in Public Health in Manipal University?
  12. When the admission of Master of Public Health will be started in BITS Pilani? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  13. IGNOU M.A. Public Administration- Disaster Management Exam -Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Entrance exam to study Master's Degree in Hotel Management for B.Com student in Maharashtra?
  15. Procedure for taking admission and entrance exam details for Master of Human Resource Management from MS University, Baroda?
  16. List of colleges which offers Master of Hospital Management in Hyderabad? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  17. Universities offering PhD(Public Administration) in Punjab? Entrance exams to get admission? -- [New]
  18. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Master of Hotel Management in IHM, Hyderabad? Total Fee expenses of this course?
23rd April 2018, 08:27 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for admission in Master of Public Management course?

In order to pursue Master of Public Administration course, you should have completed your bachelor's degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks from a recognized college/university. Most of the universities conduct an entrance examination to select the eligible candidates and some offers admission on the basis of merit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?