1st February 2018, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for taking admission and entrance exam details for Master of Human Resource Management from MS University, Baroda?

What is the procedure for getting admission in Master of Human Resource Management (MHRM) course in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda? Entrance exam on which dates? How to fill up admission forms?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do part time course from MS University of Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management?
  2. Details about Master of Human Resource Management course? Best colleges and procedure of admission?
  3. Is it necessary to appear in any entrance exam to study Master's in Human Resource Management in IISWBM?
  4. IGNOU Master of Arts in Public Administration Human Resource Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Admission procedure for Ph.D in Human Resource? What is the syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which faculty should I prefer between finance and HR? I have completed BSc
  7. Is there any entrance exam available to study Diploma in Human Resource Management in Davangere University?
  8. Whether Awadesh Pratap Singh University conducts entrance exam for PG Diploma(Human Resource Management) admission?
  9. Entrance exams to study MBA(Human Resource Management and Development) in Catholic University of Cameroon? -- [New]
  10. When will be the notification for M.Phil course in Human Resource Management? Procedure to apply for this course? Duration of this course? Fees details for this course for SC candidates?
  11. Is it a good choice to pursue MBA in HR? I am currently in my 1st year BAF
  12. Courses available in USA for MBA postgraduate?
  13. Details to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management course at University of Delhi?
  14. Scope, eligibility and value of Executive MBA in Human Resource Management?
  15. How to do MHR as PG degree? I have applied for B.A in Economics
  16. ICFAI University, MBA Human resource Management- I (MB2D3) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Which stream to select between Finance and HR for MBA?
  18. List of colleges on Gorakhpur offering MBA in Human Resource Management
8th February 2018, 09:11 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for taking admission and entrance exam details for Master of Human Resource Management from MS University, Baroda?

MSU conducts entrance exam for giving admissions into the university.

The eligibility requirements are as follows:

- The candidate should have completed graduation level degree in any related stream from any recognised university.
- The minimum percentage required is 55%. There is age relaxation for reserved candidates based on the government rules.
- The age should be less than 30 years. There is age relaxation for reserved candidates.

If you fulfill the eligibility requirements then you can apply for the exam. The application forms will be available in the month of May and the entrance exam is conducted in the month of June.

For more details like notifications, application forms you can find them in the official website of MSU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?