22nd April 2015, 01:39 PM
sajeshdude

Should I study M.Sc(Chemistry) in KSOU if completed B.Sc and B.Ed from Kerala University? List of universities which offer M.Sc in Chemistry in Bangalore?

Hello,
I did B.Sc in Chemistry & B.Ed in Kerala University. Now I am staying in Bangalore. I would like to do M.Sc in Chemistry in Bangalore. Which University is good for M.Sc Chemistry? KSOU distance is good for M.Sc? Regular course or Distance is better option? For Distance course, how practicals are conducting?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Universities offering M.Sc in Chemistry in Distance Education in Kerala?
  2. How to study MSc Microbiology through distance after completing BSc Microbiology in MG university Kerala
  3. Which are the universities offering MSc MLT distance education course
  4. What are the scopes available after MSc other than teaching? List of best universities in south india? I have completed my BSc Zoology and B.Ed
  5. Best universities in India for MSc Chemistry course?
  6. List of universities which offer M.Ed in Commerce course in Bangalore?
  7. Which colleges in India offer MSc in Instrumental Astronomy?
  8. Model question papers of NET entrance exam? What is the syllabus for NET entrance exam? Maths model question papers?
  9. List of open universities which provide MSc Biotechnology or other Zoology related subjects? What is the admission procedure for it?
  10. Best universities or colleges which conduct part time MSc in chemistry
  11. List of top universities in Germany for MS and Ph.D(chemistry) in Germany?
  12. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is there any organization available through which I can do B.Ed?
  14. List of universities offering distance MSc chemistry course?
  15. How to pursue Masters(Doctoral Studies) in Pharma, Medicinal Chemistry in Germany? List of the top 50 universities which offer the course?
  16. MSc entrance sample question paper for admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University?
  17. Which are the government colleges for BBA correspondence?
  18. Can I B.Ed in Bangalore after completing BSc maths in bharathiar University Tamilnadu
25th April 2015, 07:52 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I study M.Sc(Chemistry) in KSOU if completed B.Sc and B.Ed from Kerala University? List of universities which offer M.Sc in Chemistry in Bangalore?

As per my judgement, you want to enter teaching field because you have completed your bachelor's degree with B.Ed - Bachelor's of Elementary Education that will offer you some good jobs in teaching field and at your current level you are eligible to become a state level Grade II teacher in government schools that is also a right way for you to make your career well anyways lets come to the point.

You want to pursue Master's M.Sc in Chemistry in Bangalore and confused between distance and regular mode so I would say that if you are thinking of getting enough knowledge about the subject then you must drop the idea of pursuing M.Sc Chemistry through distance mode because in this field, nothing can be done without practical knowledge and these universities does not provides practical knowledge that is why you must leave your idea and go for regular mode education.

The advantages of regular mode education is that you will take regular classes, regular practicals, lectures and clear your all doubts with professors of the college and may learn a lot about chemistry in this field whereas, you will get no such advantage in distance mode education that is why, I have listed some best colleges/ institutes which officers M.Sc Chemistry in Bangalore please read and approach any one college and start pursuing M.Sc in Chemistry.

01. Al-Ameen Arts, Science and Commerce College
02. Jawaharlal Nehru Center for Advanced Scientific Research
03. M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology
04. Nitte Minakshi Institute of Technology
05. St. Joseph's College for UG and PG in Chemistry
06. The Oxford College of Science
07. AVK Institute of Higher Learning
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?