30th April 2016, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I study PhD in Rehabilitation Science being a Health Science Physiotherapy postgraduate?

Sir,
I have done Master's in Health Science in specialization of Physiotherapy from Annamalai University. Can I go for PhD in Rehabilitation Science?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD in Computer Science for IT postgraduate?
  2. Can I apply to study PhD in Nutrition being a Health Science postgraduate? Entrance exams to get admission?
  3. Ph.D in Sports Rehabilitation after physiotherapy?
  4. Postgraduate medical study after perminancy of medical physiotherapy, rehabilitation & medical rheumatology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  6. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  7. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science for a postgraduate?
  8. Detailed information and registration procedure to study Diploma of Medical Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation in Chennai for MBCHB Doctor of Iraq?
  9. Is there any good scope for BSc Nursing?
  10. List of universities offering Ph.D in Physiotherapy and rehabilitation?
  11. Am I eligible to study PhD in Biotechnology in Mysore University being a Veterinary Science postgraduate?
  12. How can I study PhD in Computer Science in Australia being a MCA postgraduate?
  13. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  14. How can I study Part Time PhD in Computer Science being a MCA postgraduate?
  15. Eligibility to study PhD in Computer Science for postgraduate of GNDU?
  16. Which PG course has high salary after doing BSc Nursing?
  17. List of colleges with fee expenses to study PhD in Physiotherapy? Detailed information about it?
  18. What should I do to study PhD in Natural Science with Fellowship being an Organic Chemistry postgraduate?
13th May 2016, 09:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study PhD in Rehabilitation Science being a Health Science Physiotherapy postgraduate?

Yes, can research on any topic related to your domain which is related to rehabilitation. There is no restriction in such cases for the candidates. Hence, get ready with your research topic.

Ph.D is a research programme and it is a vast field. You can opt for any topic related to your field according to your qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?