9th June 2016, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Specializations available for M.Com course in Krishna University?

Dear Friends, I have done my B.Com in Accountancy Honours and I want to know that what are the specializations available in Krishna University for M.Com course as I am interested to take admission?

10th June 2016, 09:56 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Specializations available for M.Com course in Krishna University?

Specializations available in M.Com course in Krishna University:

There are no such specializations available in M.Com course in Krishna University. So direct M.Com (Master of Commerce) course is offered by Krishna University. Here are the several courses which are offered by Krishna University.

> M.A English, Telugu, Journalism and Mass Communication
> MCA
> MBA
> M.Sc Electronics
> M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry
> M.Sc Inorganic Chemistry
> M.Com (Master of Commerce)
> M.Pharmacy
> M.Sc Electronics and Instrumentation ....e.tc.,

The Academic consultants of Commerce department includes, S.Shridevi, Ch.Nageswara Rao, K.Prabhakara Rao, Sri.Shaik Anwar Basha.

Click here for Courses offered by Krishna University
10th June 2016, 12:26 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends, I have done my B.Com in Accountancy Honours and I want to know that what are the specializations available in Krishna University for M.Com course as I am interested to take admission?

The Krishna University offers only M.Com course (there is no other specializations available). The eligibility to appear for the entrance examination (KRUCET) for M.Com is a pass in B.Com from a recognised university. You can apply online for the course. The aspirant has to clear the entrance examination to get admission to M.Com. The entrance test will be held in 8 places in Andhra Pradesh. The aspirant can find the details in the university website, Official Website
10th June 2016, 03:38 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Some of the specialization courses available for M.Com students to opt for in Krishna University are mentioned below;

> Statistics.

> Taxation.

> Marketing.

> Accounting and Finance.

> Banking, etc.

Now, it is up to you to decide as to which subject to opt for.
10th June 2016, 10:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Krishna University does not offer M.Com course in different specializations. It offers only general M.Com course.

Candidates who have completed Bachelor's degree course in Commerce stream from a recognised university are eligible to pursue M.Com course.

Admissions in M.Com course in Krishna University are offered on the basis of entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?