27th February 2016, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Detailed admission procedure to study M.Sc(Chemistry) in Sikkim Manipal University? Specializations and placement facilities available?

Hello,
Please tell me in details about admission process in M.Sc(Chemistry) in Sikkim Manipal University? Also its subject specializations and placement facility?

Related Questions:
  1. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
  2. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence?
  3. Admission procedure to study Distance PhD for MBA 4th semester student of Sikkim Manipal University?
  4. Admission procedure to study MCA in WBUT for BCA graduate of Sikkim Manipal University?
  5. Admission process for BCA course from Sikkim Manipal University? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get admission to study B.Ed in Sikkim Manipal University if secured 44% in B.Com?
  7. List of specializations available to study in M.E. at Manipal University?
  8. Am I eligible for NET Exam having completed MA in Mass Communications and Journalism from Sikkim Manipal University?
  9. How can I get information for admission in M.Sc IT at Sikkim Manipal University in Ahmedabad ?
  10. How to take admission for MCA in any AICTE approved college? What is the eligibility? Is Sikkim Manipal correspondence course equivalent to graduation?
  11. Is Sikkim campus equally good like main campus of Manipal University?
  12. What is the procedure which we need to follow to do Ph.D in Karnataka after completion of MCA course from Sikkim Manipal University with 57% marks?
  13. How should I plan to get admission in MBA in Sikkim Manipal University?
  14. Can I get admission for M.Sc in CS after completion of B.Sc IT from Sikkim Manipal University?
  15. What is the procedure for BSc IT semester III in Sikkim Manipal University distance education
  16. Should I go for Sikkim Manipal or IGNOU?
  17. Is MCA course from Sikkim Manipal University valuable in terms of job prospective?
  18. Detailed formalities to become learning centre for Sikkim Manipal University? What is the fees, infrastructure? Do they offer any franchise business for any course like MBA, IT or fashion designing?
30th April 2016, 01:05 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed admission procedure to study M.Sc(Chemistry) in Sikkim Manipal University? Specializations and placement facilities available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Please tell me in details about admission process in M.Sc(Chemistry) in Sikkim Manipal University? Also its subject specializations and placement facility?
The eligibility to study the M.Sc Chemistry in Sikkim Manipal University is a pass in B.Sc Chemistry from a recognized university. The duration of the course is 2 years. You can apply online for the admission to the course. The aspirant can apply to the course through online; the last date is 10th August 2016. The marks scored in the B.Sc will be considered for the admission to the course. The core competences are Physical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry and Inorganic Chemistry. There are many pharmaceutical companies like Cipla,Torrent Pharma, Cadila and Sun Pharma recruits students from this college through campus placement. The website link is Click Here.
30th April 2016, 01:59 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Detailed admission procedure to study M.Sc(Chemistry) in Sikkim Manipal University? Specializations and placement facilities available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
The eligibility to study the M.Sc Chemistry in Sikkim Manipal University is a pass in B.Sc Chemistry from a recognised university. The duration of the course is 2 years. You can apply online for the admission to the course. The aspirant can apply to the course through online; the last date is 10th August 2016. The marks scored in the B.Sc will be considered for the admission to the course. The core competences are Physical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry and Inorganic Chemistry. There are many pharmaceutical companies like Cipla,Torrent Pharma, Cadila and Sun Pharma recruits students from this college through campus placement. The website link is
http://smu.edu.in/sbas/programs/prog...chemistry.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?