6th January 2016, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Which subject to be chosen in post graduation between Sociology or Psychology?

In which subject I should do post graduation? Which will give me good opportunities for growth? I have interest in management, interest in human behavior studies. But I am confused what should I do. Please guide me.

6th January 2016, 11:52 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which subject to be chosen in post graduation between Sociology or Psychology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In which subject I should do post graduation? Which will give me good opportunities for growth? I have interest in management, interest in human behavior studies. But I am confused what should I do. Please guide me.
Both the subjects deal with study of humans. Psychology is about the individual and Sociology is about the society. Psychology is about the study of individual human and his mental behavior. In sociology it is about the study of human how he behaves in a society and interacts with each other. This is the major difference between the courses. If you are interested in the psychology you can choose the subject or you can choose sociology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?